I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- One thing that should be in any discussion of tax plan: for middle / upper middle class, the costs are real. The be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- One aspect of tax changes I haven’t seen discussed: reducing the discount on muni bonds. Will raise borrowing costs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Middle income trump supporters will be the most fucked in tax plan. Just like they would be with Obamacare repeal. twitter.com/theacsman/stat… 2 hours ago
- Buying government is super super super cheap. You get a way better ROI bribing a congressman than hiring a 10x engi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Despite my anti-tax plan opinions, I stand to benefit from the tax cuts. I'd just rather have my tax $ go to the th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why Groupon is poised for collapse -- an update
- MovieBeam's (sort of) video on demand
- Reading license plates with Google Street View
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Author Archives: Rakesh Agrawal
Note: I write about economics and finance. The obnoxious billionaire has some good ideas. Campaign finance reform. This is the root cause of much of the problems in the United States. Citizens United is a cancer on democracy. Trump is … Continue reading
We always hear about occupations that will be directly affected by self driving cars, such as taxi drivers and truck drivers. But there is a large ecosystem of occupations that benefit from bad driving. Police officers Magistrates Parking enforcement officers … Continue reading
There are many reasons to join a startup. Camaraderie. Working with a close knit team on a big challenge. Joy (for many) of ups and downs. Being close to the center of the action. Getting to work on things that … Continue reading
I was having dinner with a friend who works at a large payments company last night. One of the things that we discussed was the importance of using your client’s (or prospective client’s) products. If you’re visiting American Express, use … Continue reading
I was at Great America amusement park yesterday, getting my annual dose of being dropped from towers and jolted on roller coasters. When we stopped to eat, we saw a bank of food-ordering kiosks. As unlikely as it may seem, … Continue reading
I was walking with my wife through an art gallery at Wynn the other day. We saw this remarkable clock that made us stop while it went minute-by-minute. We weren’t the only ones — another couple stopped, too. Instead of … Continue reading