I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Fascinating data on where people are moving in the US. The differences by race are huge, though not at all surprisi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Mortal Again: Christie Blocked at VIP Entrance to Newark Airport bloomberg.com/politics/artic… EWR finally gets something right. 22 hours ago
- Surprises: Columbus, Indianapolis,Nashville, Montgomery county. Detroit missing is also a surprise. 1 day ago
- Not a surprised: no Bay Area, minneapolis-st Paul. 1 day ago
- Anyone seen a score distribution on Montreal cognitive assessment? Given the questions and the purpose of the test,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Twitter and foursquare: the tipping point to getting local business online
- Watching streaming movies on your cell phone
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Facebook drives 6MM people to Friendster!
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: Rakesh Agrawal
Note: I write about economics and finance. The obnoxious billionaire has some good ideas. Campaign finance reform. This is the root cause of much of the problems in the United States. Citizens United is a cancer on democracy. Trump is … Continue reading
We always hear about occupations that will be directly affected by self driving cars, such as taxi drivers and truck drivers. But there is a large ecosystem of occupations that benefit from bad driving. Police officers Magistrates Parking enforcement officers … Continue reading
There are many reasons to join a startup. Camaraderie. Working with a close knit team on a big challenge. Joy (for many) of ups and downs. Being close to the center of the action. Getting to work on things that … Continue reading
I was having dinner with a friend who works at a large payments company last night. One of the things that we discussed was the importance of using your client’s (or prospective client’s) products. If you’re visiting American Express, use … Continue reading
I was at Great America amusement park yesterday, getting my annual dose of being dropped from towers and jolted on roller coasters. When we stopped to eat, we saw a bank of food-ordering kiosks. As unlikely as it may seem, … Continue reading
I was walking with my wife through an art gallery at Wynn the other day. We saw this remarkable clock that made us stop while it went minute-by-minute. We weren’t the only ones — another couple stopped, too. Instead of … Continue reading