I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Interesting move. So much you can do with connected cars. apple.news/Ags_pPZSsSpqbj… 2 hours ago
- Nice ad targeting from T-Mobile. (That’s an AT&T store underneath the billboard.) https://t.co/hEuUJGFH63 16 hours ago
- It looks like @WaffleHouse went to the @united school of crisis management instead of the @Starbucks one. apple.news/AjZ0kjNYJQSO70… 17 hours ago
- Solving a problem no one has. pymnts.com/news/payment-m… 23 hours ago
- RT @nxthompson: Hey, it's the 25th anniversary of the day the Mosaic browser launched. wired.com/2010/04/0422mo… https://t.co/onX3eSHFFi 1 day ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Because manholes are round
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- e-Vic - Personalization that works
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Using Google Maps as a virtual notepad
- 6 ways a DVR is better than hulu
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don't want it? Get your money back
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: travel
Last week I was skiing in Deer Valley when Groupon’s terrible earnings came out. While I was skiing, I got an email from CNBC asking if I could come on air to talk about them. We tried to get me … Continue reading
I woke up this morning to find a bill under my door for a $7.60 bottle of water, courtesy of the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Apparently the bottle of water next to the bathroom sink wasn’t free. There wasn’t … Continue reading
The airline industry is one of the most volatile out there. I’ve had a chance to experience many of the ups and downs of the industry on a variety of U.S. and foreign carriers. U.S. carriers Alaska American Cape Air … Continue reading
In defending its actions in screening passengers, the TSA continually points to a CBS News Poll which claims that 80% of Americans support the scan. What does that really mean? Let’s take a look at the actual question that was … Continue reading
I’ve been doing a lot of travel the last few years and have gone through a lot of airports. There are huge variations in quality from airport to airport and even within terminals of the same airport. A few stand … Continue reading
Today marks the second anniversary of the launch of Virgin America, an upstart carrier that has inspired many loyal followers. Virgin America is a clear example of the benefits of starting from scratch. Among Virgin’s features: Brand new planes. Cheerful … Continue reading