- I’m not saying that google, Twitter, etc. don’t add value for users immediately. Just that they skim all the cream… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 minutes ago
- Rank the following in order of what’s done the most to destroy journalism: newspaper chains, twitter, 24-hour news… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 minutes ago
- I’m always amused when the “consider the environment and don’t print this email” is the only thing that prints on the final page. 25 minutes ago
- Indian truck stop. Pizza Hut thrives; Dosa Hut goes out of business. Globalization FTL. https://t.co/c9Qh3YY0WD 3 hours ago
- I have a few @AlaskaAir guest upgrade certificates to give away. There must be U inventory available and you must b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Let’s not call Goldman Sachs evil (yet, and for this potential infraction)
- 5 things Andrew Yang must do for the next debate
- My personal environmental footprint
- FAANG + Microsoft market matrix
- Thoughts on this week’s suicides and how you can help
- Autonomous vehicles are going to affect a lot of jobs
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: rocky’s travel
If you’re around town, ping me.
See those black spots toward the top of the picture, about 30 feet above the ground? Those are flight arrival and departure displays. Really. It’s not just the height that’s a problem; the displays face a large glass wall. When … Continue reading
I finally got around to uploading the last of the pictures from my Kauai trip in February. Between the two of us, Wanita and I shot more than 1,000 pictures. I’ve narrowed them down to a highlights tour of 56. … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to one and all and best wishes for a very happy new year. It’s been quite the interesting year at Casa Rocky. I’ve reaffirmed the power of friendship in a sometimes difficult year, spending time with and getting … Continue reading
If the city you’re going to begins with P-Z, move the giant stocking out of the way.
Pictures from my trip to Lake Tahoe and Reno are online. Highlights of the trip were Emerald Bay, Virginia City and the National Automobile Museum in Reno. The museum is really the only thing in Reno I found worthwhile. Here … Continue reading
Two of my favorite pictures: See the complete album on flickr, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial and the North American Sandsculpting Championship in Virginia Beach. Of course, there’s a map.