- Apple taketh away. Changes in notifications, tracking, etc are really going to hurt the little guys. https://t.co/4aTrNHzC0l 3 days ago
- Always love flying in the bubble. It is weird to see a gate area that’s mostly empty. 360 seat 747 going out with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Do you treat different messaging differently? I consider some more interruptive than others. Hierarchy: - phone cal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The best rate guarantees from hotel chains are absolutely worthless. Most of them have lots of restrictions. An u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- #ux #easy How would you fix this experience? https://t.co/qjeSpkYzNO 3 days ago
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- Favorite things, day 4: TiVo
- Favorite things, day 5: Alaska Airlines
- Favorite things, day 6: First Republic
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: rocky’s travel
Having flown more than two million miles, including more than 45,000 in the past month, Over the years, I’ve developed strategies for coping with the hassles of air travel. I hope you don’t need any of them on your holiday … Continue reading
If you’re around town, ping me.
See those black spots toward the top of the picture, about 30 feet above the ground? Those are flight arrival and departure displays. Really. It’s not just the height that’s a problem; the displays face a large glass wall. When … Continue reading
I finally got around to uploading the last of the pictures from my Kauai trip in February. Between the two of us, Wanita and I shot more than 1,000 pictures. I’ve narrowed them down to a highlights tour of 56. … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to one and all and best wishes for a very happy new year. It’s been quite the interesting year at Casa Rocky. I’ve reaffirmed the power of friendship in a sometimes difficult year, spending time with and getting … Continue reading
If the city you’re going to begins with P-Z, move the giant stocking out of the way.
Pictures from my trip to Lake Tahoe and Reno are online. Highlights of the trip were Emerald Bay, Virginia City and the National Automobile Museum in Reno. The museum is really the only thing in Reno I found worthwhile. Here … Continue reading
Two of my favorite pictures: See the complete album on flickr, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial and the North American Sandsculpting Championship in Virginia Beach. Of course, there’s a map.
I’m on vacation in Santa Fe until Wednesday. If you have any suggestions for places to eat or visit in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, please leave them in comments.
In New Orleans for my second post-Katrina Jazz Fest.