I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- A non-racist president would have nazis on their heals, helping the nation to heel. 10 minutes ago
- Closer than I expected. Sad nonetheless. Ali: how were startups with mixed gender counted? twitter.com/alivelshi/stat… 1 day ago
- LinkedIn is definitely not a place I post political commentary. Though it is also a place I hardly post. twitter.com/jswartz/status… 1 day ago
- Individuals should be able to have a Facebook "will." Let them decide what happens. Less hassle for the social netw… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- I'm trying to keep a better balance in my tweets. But it's really hard. twitter.com/benedictevans/… 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, IPOs and incentives
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yahoo! Search knows what you mean
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Pandora radio goes wireless
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Online at 36,000 feet: trying Gogo WiFi on board
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: strategy
I was having dinner with a friend who works at a large payments company last night. One of the things that we discussed was the importance of using your client’s (or prospective client’s) products. If you’re visiting American Express, use … Continue reading
I woke up this morning to find a bill under my door for a $7.60 bottle of water, courtesy of the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Apparently the bottle of water next to the bathroom sink wasn’t free. There wasn’t … Continue reading
Apple retail stores celebrated their 10th anniversary last week. The stores have defied all analyst expectations and have become the highest grossing retailers in the world. The company’s market cap exceeds all of the other players in tech. Its $5,000 … Continue reading
Temporary housing site Airbnb is raising a $100 million round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion, according to TechCrunch. Airbnb is a great example of creating new markets through simplification. People have been selling rooms and temporary space through sites … Continue reading