I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I miss SF. Hard. Also, Alexa and Google should tell you the feels like temperature, not the bs air temp. https://t.co/XB2hdTc2Jp 1 hour ago
- Can McConnell delay seating Jones until after they cram that reverse Robin Hood tax bill through the senate? 10 hours ago
- How often do write-in votes exceed the margin of victory? 10 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Congratulations to Doug Jones on a hard fought victory. The write-in votes played a very big factor, but a win is a wi… 10 hours ago
- How long until this tweet gets deleted? twitter.com/realdonaldtrum… 11 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon resource page
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: strategy
I was having dinner with a friend who works at a large payments company last night. One of the things that we discussed was the importance of using your client’s (or prospective client’s) products. If you’re visiting American Express, use … Continue reading
I woke up this morning to find a bill under my door for a $7.60 bottle of water, courtesy of the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. Apparently the bottle of water next to the bathroom sink wasn’t free. There wasn’t … Continue reading
Apple retail stores celebrated their 10th anniversary last week. The stores have defied all analyst expectations and have become the highest grossing retailers in the world. The company’s market cap exceeds all of the other players in tech. Its $5,000 … Continue reading
Temporary housing site Airbnb is raising a $100 million round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion, according to TechCrunch. Airbnb is a great example of creating new markets through simplification. People have been selling rooms and temporary space through sites … Continue reading