I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Just selectively sending these notifications could shift a US election. https://t.co/qD5f8xnDpi 18 minutes ago
- Often overlooked: machines aren't competing with the best in field, they're competing w/all. Need to beat average. vox.com/a/new-economy-… 44 minutes ago
- Elon Musk challenges regulators to catch up to Tesla's driverless car technology - LA Times latimes.com/business/autos… 1 hour ago
- The whole premise of this article is flawed. washingtonpost.com/news/innovatio… 1 hour ago
- Beginning 10/31, chase will let you use your app to get cash at chase ATMs without a card. Nice. 4 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Watson vs. Google
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Because manholes are round
- Use your client's product (and your own)
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Uncategorized
We always hear about occupations that will be directly affected by self driving cars, such as taxi drivers and truck drivers. But there is a large ecosystem of occupations that benefit from bad driving. Police officers Magistrates Parking enforcement officers … Continue reading
There are many reasons to join a startup. Camaraderie. Working with a close knit team on a big challenge. Joy (for many) of ups and downs. Being close to the center of the action. Getting to work on things that … Continue reading
I was at Great America amusement park yesterday, getting my annual dose of being dropped from towers and jolted on roller coasters. When we stopped to eat, we saw a bank of food-ordering kiosks. As unlikely as it may seem, … Continue reading
I was walking with my wife through an art gallery at Wynn the other day. We saw this remarkable clock that made us stop while it went minute-by-minute. We weren’t the only ones — another couple stopped, too. Instead of … Continue reading
Preface: Obviously my experience is nowhere in the same league as those we saw this week., but I think it illustrates some of the problems that lead us to where we are. A couple of years ago, I was at Katz … Continue reading
Biz trivia: what beer should the next president drink if she wants to support the largest American-owned brewery? — Rakesh Agrawal (@rakeshlobster) June 19, 2016 This is a quadruple trick question. The first trick: Many people who don’t know the depths … Continue reading
The Internet gives people the ability to express themselves however they want. But it doesn’t allow them to talk with impunity. If you publish misleading or inaccurate information about someone, they can sue you. Here are the key terms you … Continue reading