Pictures from my trip to Lake Tahoe and Reno are online. Highlights of the trip were Emerald Bay, Virginia City and the National Automobile Museum in Reno. The museum is really the only thing in Reno I found worthwhile. Here is the map.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Journalists prefer false precision to true uncertainty. Bad for public. fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-m… 16 hours ago
- You are the product to Equifax, experian and TransUnion, too. No way to avoid companies with significant effects on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Credit card companies keep paying airlines more; airlines give customers less. Amazing racket. Next to 100% margin. viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2017/09/21/mar… 16 hours ago
- LifeLock is using Equifax breach to pitch their service. Don't waste your money. You don't need @lifelock. Better, free ways to address. 20 hours ago
- Bumbling @equifax response gives plenty of opp for phishers. Company holding sensitive data has no clue abt security mashable.com/2017/09/20/equ… 23 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Groupon's cost of revenue is soaring
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement