- RT @redesignmobile: No class today. I’m not feeling great, so there is no class today. See you next week. 10 hours ago
- It’s big news in India. Of course, they highlight her Indian ancestry. hindustantimes.com/world-news/who… 1 day ago
- Canceling college football is the right decision. But it will be another big blow to small businesses in college towns. 1 day ago
- Yup. I always prefer to say names correctly. It always surprises me that people can't get mine correct even 2 secon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Pretty much everyone you hear is pronouncing Kamala wrong. Same with Sundar, Satya, and Rakesh. 1 day ago
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- Favorite things, day 4: TiVo
- Favorite things, day 5: Alaska Airlines
- Favorite things, day 6: First Republic
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: rocky’s travel
I’m in NYC much of this week (will be popping in and out of SES). Stop by the AOL Search booth and see the AOL gang. Next week, I’m in San Francisco for the Web 2.0 Expo.
I’m in Vail over the weekend and then Boulder for the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media. If you’re around, message me.
I’m on vacation next week and in Dublin the following week.
I’ll be at Search Engine Strategies in San Jose next week. If you’d like to meet up, please send me an email: Apologies for the bad design in making you type out the email address.