- The only shocking about this story is that @asktsa offered a real apology for something. I don’t think I’ve ever se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- We were promised flying cars and we got targeted ads and cat pictures. twitter.com/snigdhar0y/sta… 6 hours ago
- My new favorite global cupcake place: @siftdessertbar ... and, yes, I try cupcakes most places i go. @MattHaneySF… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- I love SF and NYC. But I spent 3 years living in manhattan and never feared being mugged or stabbed. Every night wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Car shopping in SF: had to disqualify the @Honda clarity because there is a strip of heavily tinted glass that look… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Favorite things, day 5: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 6: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 7: Hawaii
- Favorite things, day 8: TiVo
- Favorite things, day 9: Alaska Airlines
- Favorite things, day 10: First Republic
- Favorite hotels from around the world
- Let’s not call Goldman Sachs evil (yet, and for this potential infraction)
- 5 things Andrew Yang must do for the next debate
January 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: rocky’s travel
Two of my favorite pictures: See the complete album on flickr, including the Wright Brothers National Memorial and the North American Sandsculpting Championship in Virginia Beach. Of course, there’s a map.
I’m on vacation in Santa Fe until Wednesday. If you have any suggestions for places to eat or visit in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, please leave them in comments.
In New Orleans for my second post-Katrina Jazz Fest.
I’m in NYC much of this week (will be popping in and out of SES). Stop by the AOL Search booth and see the AOL gang. Next week, I’m in San Francisco for the Web 2.0 Expo.
I’m in Vail over the weekend and then Boulder for the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media. If you’re around, message me.
I’m on vacation next week and in Dublin the following week.
I’ll be at Search Engine Strategies in San Jose next week. If you’d like to meet up, please send me an email: Apologies for the bad design in making you type out the email address.