- Avis now offers option to express exit without presenting your driver's license at 40 locations. Meanwhile, @hertz… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- For those that don't watch @jonfortt "On the Other Hand" segments, I highly recommend it. It's so rare these days… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- $42: the charge on my hotel bill for lifting up the "intimacy kit" from the mini bar. (I've always wondered about t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @CNBC: Apple once had an employee named Sam Sung: cnb.cx/38el6Ic 11 hours ago
- RT @ShaanVP: "Without marketing, something terrible happens... Nothing." - P.T Barnum 11 hours ago
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- TiVo remains king of TV
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: rocky’s travel
I’m in NYC much of this week (will be popping in and out of SES). Stop by the AOL Search booth and see the AOL gang. Next week, I’m in San Francisco for the Web 2.0 Expo.
I’m in Vail over the weekend and then Boulder for the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media. If you’re around, message me.
I’m on vacation next week and in Dublin the following week.
I’ll be at Search Engine Strategies in San Jose next week. If you’d like to meet up, please send me an email: Apologies for the bad design in making you type out the email address.