I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
- Downtown Manhattan did an amazing job recovering from 9/11. Not perfect, but much better than I expected. If SF ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @xJonNYC: Now -that’s- … 2 hours ago
- Good stuff on payments stack from @arampell (posted a while ago). I want Apple to automatically pick the card that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Yep, did all of these. ... especially the jaywalking. It's always a bit weird to me when people wait at intersectio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- And Bain and McKinsey will use chat GPT to generate their recommendations. They exist primarily to help execs cover… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- TiVo remains king of TV
April 2023 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: rocky’s travel
On the road
I’m in NYC much of this week (will be popping in and out of SES). Stop by the AOL Search booth and see the AOL gang. Next week, I’m in San Francisco for the Web 2.0 Expo.
Posted in rocky's travel Comments Off on On the road
In Colorado for the next week
I’m in Vail over the weekend and then Boulder for the International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media. If you’re around, message me.
I’m on vacation next week and in Dublin the following week.
Traveling to SES
I’ll be at Search Engine Strategies in San Jose next week. If you’d like to meet up, please send me an email: Apologies for the bad design in making you type out the email address.