In New Orleans for my second post-Katrina Jazz Fest.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Does anyone call it the Willis Tower? It will always be the sears tower to me. Even after sears is out of busine… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @ReformedBroker: and never accept homework assignments from your DM box. twitter.com/vegavandal/sta… 3 hours ago
- Amazon offers Prime members discount to Whole Foods. More online-offline integration. dealnews.com/features/Amazo… 18 hours ago
- For a network that has so many trolls due to anonymity, this is in insanely bad idea. Also don't agree with removin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Has there ever been a bigger dick in the presidency? Let me do everything I can do to make the world a worse place. abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- My commute as a metaphor for user-generated content
- How not to design an ATM
- Facebook drives 6MM people to Friendster!
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers