In New Orleans for my second post-Katrina Jazz Fest.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Everyone thinks they are middle class. It’s also a frame of reference thing. I have plenty of friends worth >$20M.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- Unlikely to happen, but this would sure shake things up. abajournal.com/news/article/w… Everything about American politics would change. 17 minutes ago
- Weather geeks: what cause the diagonal lines radiating here on this map. They can’t be natural. @pkedrosky https://t.co/EBxiTOjaq4 2 hours ago
- Common misconception. The federal reserve says no. federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_… Though, by this logic, a lawyer could tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Did their ISO write the copy for them? This is an increasing trend in NYC. I go to 3 places that don’t take cash. https://t.co/fsivhgT5y5 18 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Live Metro train information on the Web
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Technology's effects on our language
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement