If you’re around town, ping me.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Great stuff from @parulia medium.com/swlh/the-art-o… If you're trying to build a product for the masses, make sure tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Fun to see products you work on in the U.S. advertised in your home country. twitter.com/kintan/status/… 11 hours ago
- "mapping features to existing human behavior" that's key in product design, especially for consumer products. Peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- Integration of TV and far field voice recognition are going to be instrumental in how we interact with our homes in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- How hard is it to find a picture of a toddler that you need to do this? newsweek.com/toddlers-hunt-… 13 hours ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts