I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I'm sure @Marriott @ResidenceInn will gladly walk someone for this rate. https://t.co/9E2aZADb7z 1 day ago
- Penn State's history was really ruined when they took down the statue of Joe paterno. 1 day ago
- False equivalence can destroy the world. In the case of climate change, permanently. twitter.com/johnjharwood/s… 1 day ago
- Free rider problem, Pike Fish Market, Seattle. https://t.co/cve1yOKCDt 1 day ago
- RT @thehill: The Economist cover shows Trump using KKK hood as a megaphone hill.cm/OVjgGAo https://t.co/T46r68rzSj 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- My technology adoption history
- Because manholes are round
- Facebook Places is at the beginning of a long road
- The SEC should have Groupon start over on its S-1
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Beautiful architecture and DC's ugly buildings
- Heading toward the Facebook recommendation engine
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
Monthly Archives: December 2007
This week’s interesting reads: Futurist: Digital TV’s Mixed Signals (CQ) – Congressional Quarterly takes a look at the impact of government action/inaction on the development and adoption of technology. As we near the Feb. 2009 date when analog broadcasting in … Continue reading
Since I wrote earlier about the difficulties I had using search engines to find deep dish pizza, this blog has become the number one Google result for the query “deep dish pizza at O’Hare.” In the interest of serving my … Continue reading
I’ve spent much of this year in airports and on airplanes. (Including 11 hours at O’Hare on Sunday for a fruitless trip.) Over the years, I’ve developed strategies for coping with the hassles of air travel. I hope you don’t … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to one and all and best wishes for a very happy new year. It’s been quite the interesting year at Casa Rocky. I’ve reaffirmed the power of friendship in a sometimes difficult year, spending time with and getting … Continue reading
I’ve been waiting at O’Hare now for five hours now. I still have at least three hours to go, assuming United doesn’t cancel my flight. My scheduled 5:45 p.m. flight is showing an estimated departure time of 10:33 p.m. It’s … Continue reading
This week’s round up of interesting reads and views: Why Nobody Likes a Smart Machine (NYTimes) – A look at usability issues and the impact of product design on humans. It comes ahead of Christmas Day, when many people will … Continue reading