I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Can you imagine the shitshow from the right if Putin said this about Obama? reuters.com/article/us-rus… 1 day ago
- Great story about how family behind so much art and science (Sackler) philanthropy made their money from Oxy. esquire.com/news-politics/… 1 day ago
- Apparently iOS has a bug where URL is duplicated when tweeting. apple.news/AOe8r5wHhSvKat… twitter.com/robpegoraro/st… 2 days ago
- “Always” and “never” are easy to disprove if you are lying. apple.news/AOe8r5wHhSvKat… 2 days ago
- I’m sure @Fahrenthold will be watching the disbursements of the trump foundation for this. apple.news/Ay-Pi-8e7Q5qLh… 2 days ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Hulu might just make it after all
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- Best practices for April Fool's Day
Monthly Archives: December 2007
This week’s interesting reads: Futurist: Digital TV’s Mixed Signals (CQ) – Congressional Quarterly takes a look at the impact of government action/inaction on the development and adoption of technology. As we near the Feb. 2009 date when analog broadcasting in … Continue reading
Since I wrote earlier about the difficulties I had using search engines to find deep dish pizza, this blog has become the number one Google result for the query “deep dish pizza at O’Hare.” In the interest of serving my … Continue reading
I’ve spent much of this year in airports and on airplanes. (Including 11 hours at O’Hare on Sunday for a fruitless trip.) Over the years, I’ve developed strategies for coping with the hassles of air travel. I hope you don’t … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to one and all and best wishes for a very happy new year. It’s been quite the interesting year at Casa Rocky. I’ve reaffirmed the power of friendship in a sometimes difficult year, spending time with and getting … Continue reading
I’ve been waiting at O’Hare now for five hours now. I still have at least three hours to go, assuming United doesn’t cancel my flight. My scheduled 5:45 p.m. flight is showing an estimated departure time of 10:33 p.m. It’s … Continue reading
This week’s round up of interesting reads and views: Why Nobody Likes a Smart Machine (NYTimes) – A look at usability issues and the impact of product design on humans. It comes ahead of Christmas Day, when many people will … Continue reading