I added a video clip from The Simpsons to the Marge Simpson discovers Google post. It’s also below. Enjoy.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- The best PR people know that they cannot lie. The smart ones will leave clients who ask them to. washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tu… 7 hours ago
- Does Spicer replace Jeffrey Lord on CNN as the administration's bag man? @brianstelter 7 hours ago
- I will miss Melissa McCarthy. Let's see if Kate McKinnon still has her other role when season resumes. 8 hours ago
- Remember when people thought George HW Bush was out of touch because of his reax to grocery scanner? Good old days. cnbc.com/2017/07/20/tru… 1 day ago
- Been six months since I left SF. Facebook's amazing ad engine has yet to figure that out. 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- About Rakesh Agrawal
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Groupon resource page
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement