I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Yes, net neutrality is what's holding back ISPs. Can't be their corporate cultures, inability to attract top-tier t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- A special level of dickishness from the MBA douchebag atop @united: if you buy basic economy, you can't check in online. 2 hours ago
- Fantastic deal on Washington Post digital subscription. $50 for 1 year. subscribe.washingtonpost.com/acqz/?promo=e_… 2 hours ago
- It's too bad that @intuit doesn't let people upload their tax data and see how they would fare under the proposed bills. @IntuitBrad 5 hours ago
- Every time I use a kiosk, whether self-service checkout, movie purchasing, airline checkin, public transit ticketin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- 6 ways a DVR is better than hulu
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: google
In December, Facebook had more than 100 million more unique users than Google did when it went public in August 2004. In December 2011, Facebook had 162.5 million unique users in the United States. In August 2004, Google had 61.9 … Continue reading
Chris Dixon ignited a firestorm on his blog when he said it was Twitter’s fault that Google doesn’t index tweets. It’s the fault of both parties, really. Neither has the moral high ground. Twitter does not block Google from crawling … Continue reading
Original story on Mail Online.
This is the last in a multi-part series on Google and antitrust. Part 1: Competing in Web search against Google would be extremely hard Part 2: How Google favors its own products Part 3: Looking at the good and bad effects of monopolies Disclosures: I … Continue reading
This is the second in a multi-part series on Google and antitrust. Part 1 looked at how difficult it would be for a new player to start in Web search today. Part 1: Competing in Web search against Google would be … Continue reading
This is the first in a multi-part series on Google and antitrust. Part 1: Competing in Web search against Google would be extremely hard Part 2: How Google favors its own products Part 3: Looking at the good and bad effects of monopolies … Continue reading