I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Another one of my people in political arena who is an utter douche. See also @AjitPaiFCC @RameshPonnuru… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- I was just in SF until yesterday. maybe next tie. 7 hours ago
- Congress is like NASCAR, but you don’t know the sponsors. Every time a politician is speaking about an issue where… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @Trickstersworld: And the winner of the 2018 most inappropriate product placement in a newspaper goes to the @Herald_ie https://t.co/85q… 1 day ago
- RT @dintersmith: On Presidents’ Day, we reflect on commanders-in-chief who inspired, who maintained high standards of decency, honesty, and… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Reading license plates with Google Street View
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Category Archives: google
In December, Facebook had more than 100 million more unique users than Google did when it went public in August 2004. In December 2011, Facebook had 162.5 million unique users in the United States. In August 2004, Google had 61.9 … Continue reading
Chris Dixon ignited a firestorm on his blog when he said it was Twitter’s fault that Google doesn’t index tweets. It’s the fault of both parties, really. Neither has the moral high ground. Twitter does not block Google from crawling … Continue reading
Original story on Mail Online.
This is the last in a multi-part series on Google and antitrust. Part 1: Competing in Web search against Google would be extremely hard Part 2: How Google favors its own products Part 3: Looking at the good and bad effects of monopolies Disclosures: I … Continue reading
This is the second in a multi-part series on Google and antitrust. Part 1 looked at how difficult it would be for a new player to start in Web search today. Part 1: Competing in Web search against Google would be … Continue reading
This is the first in a multi-part series on Google and antitrust. Part 1: Competing in Web search against Google would be extremely hard Part 2: How Google favors its own products Part 3: Looking at the good and bad effects of monopolies … Continue reading