I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- RT @JustinWolfers: Two Americas. https://t.co/JZvAau0bP8 1 hour ago
- And WW II hadn't happened last time they actually won. twitter.com/espn/status/79… 10 hours ago
- Netflix is biggest winner of AT&T/TimeWarner. While AT&T execs spend next 5 years paying strategy tax, Netflix executes executes executes. 13 hours ago
- RT @jolingkent: Sinking luxury high rise in San Francisco has residents living in fear. The developer responds to NBC amid lawsuits: https:… 13 hours ago
- Buying Congress: the best ROI you will ever find. Doesn't even cost as much as one golden parachute. twitter.com/jeffelder/stat… 13 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Watson vs. Google
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: yahoo
Seen over the weekend: ads for bing and Yahoo! on Google search results for “Michael Jackson”. The bing ad led to bing’s xRank page for Michael Jackson. The Yahoo! ad bizarrely led to a Yahoo! shopping results page for Michael … Continue reading
In the most recent round of AP getting in a huff about search engines and aggregators stealing traffic that they feel rightly belongs to them, there’s a fundamental problem they’re ignoring: AP chose not be in the online news business. … Continue reading
A friend asked me today “Does one Bear Stearns bailout equal the entire newspaper industry?” I decided to find out. Although there isn’t a clear answer, I was surprised by how small the newspaper industry is. Here are the market … Continue reading
Tellmes know how to throw a great party. The annual St. Patrick’s Day party was a jolly good time. Colleagues from Microsoft’s Silicon Valley campus joined us in the courtyard for limerick and mashed potato sculpting contests. The winning sculpture? … Continue reading