I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Yes, net neutrality is what's holding back ISPs. Can't be their corporate cultures, inability to attract top-tier t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 59 minutes ago
- A special level of dickishness from the MBA douchebag atop @united: if you buy basic economy, you can't check in online. 2 hours ago
- Fantastic deal on Washington Post digital subscription. $50 for 1 year. subscribe.washingtonpost.com/acqz/?promo=e_… 2 hours ago
- It's too bad that @intuit doesn't let people upload their tax data and see how they would fare under the proposed bills. @IntuitBrad 5 hours ago
- Every time I use a kiosk, whether self-service checkout, movie purchasing, airline checkin, public transit ticketin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- 6 ways a DVR is better than hulu
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: privacy
North Oaks tells Google Maps: Keep out – we mean it (Star Tribune) — A suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota has demanded that Google remove all images from Street View, citing its laws against trespassing. The city’s roads are privately … Continue reading
Some interesting items from the last few weeks: Jon Stewart’s pre-Oscar interview on Larry King Live (CNN) – This interview is a perfect example of why people like me are watching The Daily Show for news. Stewart is sharper and … Continue reading
Interesting reads from this week: Why Lane Hartwell Popped the ‘Bubble’ Video (WIRED) – The hilarious video by the Richter Scales parodying the Web 2.0 bubble to the tune of “We Didn’t Start the Fire” disappeared from the Web after … Continue reading
Flickr is one of the treasures of the Web. You can find high quality images on just about every topic imaginable. It’s great for sharing with friends, planning vacations and illustrating blog posts. It also raises a lot of issues … Continue reading
The New York Times’ Miguel Helft has a piece this morning on the privacy implications of Google’s Street View. I found this picture of a Civic Hybrid parked near Google headquarters the other day. You can clearly read the “I … Continue reading