I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
On TwitterTweets by rakeshlobster
- Thoughts on living and dying
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- Watching American football in Dublin
- Earth Day and assholes
- What the AP must do now
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Making better ads
- AOL launches improved mobile search
- How satisified are you with...?
- Unlocking the creativity of the masses
- Past, present and future of online maps
- The experience is the product
September 2017 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Protected: Personal post
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
This post is password protected. Enter the password to view any comments.