I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Transitioning has its costs, too. And current state of EMV is super slow. Way longer than swipe. twitter.com/thatadamguy/st… 49 minutes ago
- Food poisoning isn't bad enough. Eat at @ChipotleTweets and get your credit card compromised. theverge.com/2017/5/26/1570… 1 hour ago
- Audio engineers: why can't anyone get audio leveling right? On iPhone, volume on Google Maps is always way lower than for music. 12 hours ago
- “Should the gentleman apologize? Yeah, I think he should apologize,” said Ryan of Gianforte. Should @SpeakerRyan call him a gentleman? No. 18 hours ago
- #researchtip if you want to get senior executives to participate in your survey, a *chance* to win a $250 gift card won't do it. 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon resource page
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon's cost of revenue is soaring
- LivingSocial merchant agreement