I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Fascinating look at a different of economics when it comes to gender imbalance. Marriage is often about economics. apple.news/AD-IBL18bR5OzB… 3 hours ago
- Jeb! twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 13 hours ago
- Has "With all due respect..." ever implied actual respect? 13 hours ago
- New York state needs to bring Cohen up on charges. Trump can't pardon that. twitter.com/davidaxelrod/s… 14 hours ago
- I bet the overlap between Amazon and Netflix is quite high. recode.net/2018/4/19/1725… 1 day ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Gimme my money: remaking the ATM to get you cash faster
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
In early May, I bought a Groupon for Robb’s Really Good Food. It’s a food cart in Portland, Ore. Before I got a chance to use it, Robb sold his food cart. (He plans to open a new one.) I … Continue reading
I know there has been a lot of negativity on this blog lately in connection with my coverage of the daily deals space. New readers may be wondering, what the hell? Does this guy like anything? Well, in fact I … Continue reading
That’s right, the CEO of Loopt will personally clean your house for $5. But only if 1,000 people sign up. Only, I haven’t told him about the deal yet. He may not agree, but I’m using his name anyway. Hell, … Continue reading
I admit it. I am in the bag for Virgin America. I have been since before they took off. (Literally.) I once live tweeted a flight to San Diego using their in-flight WiFi. Savvy travelers will recognize that the picture … Continue reading
Here is a sample merchant agreement that I received. This one is from January 2011. Merchant Agreement Date of Agreement: 1/XX/2011 Merchant Name(herein referred to as “Merchant”): This “Merchant Agreement” or “Agreement”, effective as of the above date (“Effective Date”), … Continue reading