I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Try to follow the logic on California props 65 and 67. ballotpedia.org/California_Pro… 25 minutes ago
- California state ballot propositions in haiku. drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sbc0… 36 minutes ago
- Saw a physical classifieds section for time in years. My how that business has disappeared. https://t.co/EiRZgD0p11 1 hour ago
- Of course, Trump could still get $10M if he let @mcuban sit in the moderator chair. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 hours ago
- This is what I want to see more of. https://t.co/0ywAzv0BRR 13 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Getting out of your cell phone contract for free
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- The economics of LivingSocial/Whole Foods-like deals
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Saw this odd juxtaposition of a Corona manual typewriter and Windows Vista Home Premium at a Noe Valley sidewalk sale today.
I was meeting some colleagues and partners last night for the Pistons playoff game. As we sat down for drinks, we realized that we’d left the tickets at our hotel – more than an hour away from the Palace. Six … Continue reading
In my comment on Clay Shirky’s speech on the cognitive surplus, I mentioned the effect of increased content production on consumption patterns. I didn’t mention the Internet’s perpetual motion machine. I was reminded of that when I reviewed the post … Continue reading
Microsoft’s Virtual Earth has a phenomenal addition to Live Search Maps that allows users to create virtual aerial tours. Here’s an example using pictures from my trip to Kauai: The tours can be exported as a video file and uploaded … Continue reading