Saw this odd juxtaposition of a Corona manual typewriter and Windows Vista Home Premium at a Noe Valley sidewalk sale today.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Problem in local has long been that CAC is so high that you have to charge >10x value delivered to recoup. twitter.com/stuartawillson… 33 minutes ago
- Yup. @grubhub @opentable @postmates @doordash marketplaces are terrible if you have loyal regulars. twitter.com/stuartawillson… 2 hours ago
- Incumbents vs. start ups. today.com/news/toronto-p… 2 hours ago
- Resy... solving the obvious problem (no shows and confirmation calls) that @OpenTable hasn't addressed in 20 years. https://t.co/FdmjP5zOQ7 3 hours ago
- Some news org downloaded all of narcissuses' tweets before he deleted them, right? 3 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon resource page
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Media requests
- Groupon personalizes the daily deal