Saw this odd juxtaposition of a Corona manual typewriter and Windows Vista Home Premium at a Noe Valley sidewalk sale today.
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- RT @B4IleaveU: @JamilSmith Guess that makes me a proud bitch! 15 hours ago
- RT @jaketapper: Focusing like a laser on the major problems of the American people: black professional athletes with opinions. https://t.co… 15 hours ago
- The competence of people willing to work for trump should worry everyone. mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/19/us/… 1 day ago
- I usually don’t side with brain-damage profiteers like the @NFL, but in this case... 1 day ago
- Amazon working with @olo to bring delivery orders via Amazon restaurants. Should help address tablet proliferation. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 days ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Why Netflix's split won't help with its real problems
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Take my picture, please
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ