Here’s a fun trick: copy the KML link from the bottom of a flickr page and paste it into the Google Maps search box. Here are my favorite flickr pictures plotted on Google Maps. (Click through to view it full size.)
I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Back in my day, we had to get up and watch the crawl on the local TV to see if school was going to be closed due to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- I'm betting that a lot of famous people aren't going to be enforcing the penalty clauses in their settlement agreem… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Reading the Gannett template is like climbing a hill. Lots of false summits. Random "read more"s "related"s and "al… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- This should spread to national parks. Foreigners who don’t pay taxes should pay more. twitter.com/reuters/status… 1 day ago
- Is there a browser extension that will remove all taboola and outbrain “content”? 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- What's wrong with journalism today, part 1
- Chili's directors don't want their baby back ribs
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement