Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Favorite things, day 5: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 6: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 7: Hawaii
- Favorite things, day 8: TiVo
- Favorite things, day 9: Alaska Airlines
- Favorite things, day 10: First Republic
- Favorite hotels from around the world
- Let’s not call Goldman Sachs evil (yet, and for this potential infraction)
- 5 things Andrew Yang must do for the next debate
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Aloha to Mahalo, Calacanis' new reference tool
- About Rakesh Agrawal
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Media requests
- Can you understand me now?
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I was at Great America amusement park yesterday, getting my annual dose of being dropped from towers and jolted on roller coasters. When we stopped to eat, we saw a bank of food-ordering kiosks. As unlikely as it may seem, … Continue reading
I was walking with my wife through an art gallery at Wynn the other day. We saw this remarkable clock that made us stop while it went minute-by-minute. We weren’t the only ones — another couple stopped, too. Instead of … Continue reading
Preface: Obviously my experience is nowhere in the same league as those we saw this week., but I think it illustrates some of the problems that lead us to where we are. A couple of years ago, I was at Katz … Continue reading
Biz trivia: what beer should the next president drink if she wants to support the largest American-owned brewery? — Rakesh Agrawal (@rakeshlobster) June 19, 2016 This is a quadruple trick question. The first trick: Many people who don’t know the depths … Continue reading
Assuming that they are the market. Unless you’re designing a product for affluent people who work in tech in the Bay Area and use 27″ screens with the latest hardware, chances are that your product will not work in the mass market. For … Continue reading
Two-button mice Multitasking phone Third-party apps (App Store) Small tablets (iPad mini) Streaming music services (Apple Music) Third-party keyboards (iOS 8) NFC (Apple Pay) Styli (Apple Pencil) Have more? Tweet them to @rakeshlobster.
A friend asked me about investments recently after moving jobs. My recommendation was to invest all her retirement assets into a target date fund and avoid individual stocks. But she wanted to feel like she was playing in the market … Continue reading