I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Siri seems to be excited when it is raining. California sensibility programmed last year? 1 day ago
- Is there a trick to getting the taps to register on AirPods? High fail rate for me. 1 day ago
- Amazing how badly Google has bungled social. Especially when you consider most other networks built on Gmail's back. techcrunch.com/2017/03/24/the… 2 days ago
- Man, the bullshit on this story... the key is that they were non-revs. nytimes.com/2017/03/26/us/… 2 days ago
- Comcast bundling Netflix on top of their pipe? Can someone check the temperature in hell? https://t.co/nkeza6onRc 2 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: television
Today’s announcement by Netflix of changes to its longrunning service will do little to solve the very significant challenge in front of Netflix streaming: content licensing. In his blog post, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings compared his company’s challenges to those … Continue reading
Netflix just became the number one provider of subscription entertainment content in the United States, with 22.8 million subscribers. Comcast now comes in at number 2, with 22.76 million. And the trend lines indicate that Netflix will continue to grow. … Continue reading
Netflix is edging a step closer to its name with a test of streaming only service in the United States. The new offering allows users to purchase a net-only subscription for $7.99 a month. Adding DVD rentals is an option … Continue reading
This year has seen the biggest push yet to bring the Internet (or parts of it) to the biggest screen in the house. The newly revamped Apple TV started arriving in stores and homes last week. Logitech is announcing the … Continue reading
Last week, Google announced Google TV, a product that marries the Web with TV. It’s a product category that I’ve been excited about for several years. But creating new product categories is hard. Retail is hard. Doing both together is … Continue reading
I recently wrote 10 reasons why hulu is better than a DVR. Here are six advantages that DVRs have over hulu. You get higher quality video. If you have an HD source, chances are the video quality on your DVR … Continue reading