I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Other passengers should call out those engaging in harassment of flight attendants, too. paddleyourownkanoo.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I willingly gave up my data to CBP for Global Entry so I can b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Uber and its background checks. azcentral.com/story/news/loc… 2 days ago
- How long have people been predicting a cashless future? twitter.com/jameswester/st… 2 days ago
- Interesting thoughts on litigation and liability in the world of autonomous vehicles. msn.com/en-us/money/co… 2 days ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Apple and Google make their big push to TV screen
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: mashups
Microsoft’s Virtual Earth has a phenomenal addition to Live Search Maps that allows users to create virtual aerial tours. Here’s an example using pictures from my trip to Kauai: The tours can be exported as a video file and uploaded … Continue reading
Google is continuing its efforts to turn its My Maps personal mapmaking tools into a geographic blogging platform. Back in October, they added profile pages for map creators. I wrote at the time that it would be nice to have … Continue reading
My friends who’ve seen me walk around with a GPS as I take pictures on vacation or hikes think I’m a little bit odd. But apparently, I’m not the only one. In the 15 months since Flickr officially supported geotagging, … Continue reading
Google’s latest changes to My Maps allows you to collaborate on personal maps with others in much the same way you can share a Google Document or Spreadsheet. You can also allow anyone to edit a map. Group editing is … Continue reading