I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Common misconception. The federal reserve says no. federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_… Though, by this logic, a lawyer could tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Did their ISO write the copy for them? This is an increasing trend in NYC. I go to 3 places that don’t take cash. https://t.co/fsivhgT5y5 15 hours ago
- Acquiring @ExpressScripts would be a bold move for an e-commerce player. Would really change that landscape. 17 hours ago
- As much as I dislike cable news in general, @jaketapper and @ChrisCuomo are standouts. Both are credible, probing a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- NYC: Are there any family-run pharmacies left in Manhattan? I'd rather support them than shop as Walgreen's or CVS.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Live Metro train information on the Web
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Category Archives: facebook
I’ve been thinking more about Google+ since my TechCrunch post on the Google circles colliding. Even if you buy the argument that categorizing your friends into buckets offers user value (which I don’t), that is not a defensible feature for … Continue reading
Apple retail stores celebrated their 10th anniversary last week. The stores have defied all analyst expectations and have become the highest grossing retailers in the world. The company’s market cap exceeds all of the other players in tech. Its $5,000 … Continue reading
Facebook’s much awaited Places product finally launched this week. It’s the first step toward bringing friend finding to the masses. People have been using Facebook to do this for years; posting their location in freeform status updates that their friends can … Continue reading
There’s an interesting thread over at Mike Blumenthal’s blog on the effect of Facebook Places on the local reviews space. My view is that reviews and updates will coexist, much as blogs and Twitter coexist. People who were less committed … Continue reading
I’ve been using an HTC EVO since last Friday. As an iPhone user for the last two years, this is the first Android phone that has appealed to me. CrunchGear has a good comparison of the technical specs of the iPhone … Continue reading