I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Can you imagine the shitshow from the right if Putin said this about Obama? reuters.com/article/us-rus… 1 day ago
- Great story about how family behind so much art and science (Sackler) philanthropy made their money from Oxy. esquire.com/news-politics/… 1 day ago
- Apparently iOS has a bug where URL is duplicated when tweeting. apple.news/AOe8r5wHhSvKat… twitter.com/robpegoraro/st… 2 days ago
- “Always” and “never” are easy to disprove if you are lying. apple.news/AOe8r5wHhSvKat… 2 days ago
- I’m sure @Fahrenthold will be watching the disbursements of the trump foundation for this. apple.news/Ay-Pi-8e7Q5qLh… 2 days ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Hulu might just make it after all
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- Best practices for April Fool's Day
Monthly Archives: January 2012
In December, Facebook had more than 100 million more unique users than Google did when it went public in August 2004. In December 2011, Facebook had 162.5 million unique users in the United States. In August 2004, Google had 61.9 … Continue reading
Chris Dixon ignited a firestorm on his blog when he said it was Twitter’s fault that Google doesn’t index tweets. It’s the fault of both parties, really. Neither has the moral high ground. Twitter does not block Google from crawling … Continue reading
As you may have seen in my VentureBeat post, I’m not a fan of vanity metrics. They are dishonest to consumers and the media. And they’re bad for startups because they shift focus to the next milestone to announce and … Continue reading
This chart illustrates the market capitalization of 3 top tech companies and 4 top media companies. (In billions.) If you add up the 4 media companies, they are roughly half the valuation of Apple. Even the largest of these media … Continue reading