I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Except, you know, the whole slavery thing. What little meaning it had is now gone. https://t.co/tjfojRdGbE 1 day ago
- He has talked about "extreme vetting" of immigrants. But didn't even do cursory vetting of cabinet of deplorables. washingtonpost.com/opinions/admit… 1 day ago
- Wipe your phones before entering the US and then restore from iCloud after you clear customs. theverge.com/2017/2/12/1458… 1 week ago
- It's my #Twitterversary! I have been on Twitter for 10 years (since 13 Feb 2007). And you? TwiAge.com 1 week ago
- HBO Now is missing the "now" part. As far as I can tell, no way to watch what is currently airing live. 1 week ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Because manholes are round
- Online at 36,000 feet: trying Gogo WiFi on board
- Watson vs. Google
- My great Groupon customer service experience
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Packaged pani puri as progress
Monthly Archives: December 2011
PayPal is preparing to launch a Groupon competitor in the first quarter of 2012, according to Bloomberg. The eBay subsidiary hopes to tap into its base of 103 million accountholders. From what I’ve seen so far, this doesn’t seem like … Continue reading
IDC’s 2011 shopper survey shows shockingly high usage of smart phone scanning tools to scan bar codes and QR codes. Nearly 1/3 of those surveyed said they had scanned a bar code. A common use of this technology is to … Continue reading