I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Fascinating look at a different of economics when it comes to gender imbalance. Marriage is often about economics. apple.news/AD-IBL18bR5OzB… 3 hours ago
- Jeb! twitter.com/ianbremmer/sta… 13 hours ago
- Has "With all due respect..." ever implied actual respect? 13 hours ago
- New York state needs to bring Cohen up on charges. Trump can't pardon that. twitter.com/davidaxelrod/s… 14 hours ago
- I bet the overlap between Amazon and Netflix is quite high. recode.net/2018/4/19/1725… 1 day ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Gimme my money: remaking the ATM to get you cash faster
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: December 2011
PayPal is preparing to launch a Groupon competitor in the first quarter of 2012, according to Bloomberg. The eBay subsidiary hopes to tap into its base of 103 million accountholders. From what I’ve seen so far, this doesn’t seem like … Continue reading
IDC’s 2011 shopper survey shows shockingly high usage of smart phone scanning tools to scan bar codes and QR codes. Nearly 1/3 of those surveyed said they had scanned a bar code. A common use of this technology is to … Continue reading