I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Interesting. Samsung pay to integrate with Masterpass. androidauthority.com/samsung-pay-ex… 50 minutes ago
- RT @pymnts: .@gubagoo says its one of the first chat providers in the automotive industry to offer this feature ow.ly/6jjt305uXrf 55 minutes ago
- Yup. Primarily Google and Facebook. And mostly talent acquisitions. twitter.com/ericnewcomer/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @EricNewcomer: Bill Gurley: "lots and lots of new money coming in...masses amount of money like I've never seen in my entire life" 2 hours ago
- Proprietary bank programs (ThankYou, Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rewards) are much better values than airline progs viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/10/25/del… 4 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
Monthly Archives: December 2011
PayPal is preparing to launch a Groupon competitor in the first quarter of 2012, according to Bloomberg. The eBay subsidiary hopes to tap into its base of 103 million accountholders. From what I’ve seen so far, this doesn’t seem like … Continue reading
IDC’s 2011 shopper survey shows shockingly high usage of smart phone scanning tools to scan bar codes and QR codes. Nearly 1/3 of those surveyed said they had scanned a bar code. A common use of this technology is to … Continue reading