I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Nighthawks https://t.co/0OImyORCQD 8 hours ago
- Irony of having states determine benefits and rules on pre-existing conditions is that trump voters most screwed. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/j… 9 hours ago
- Fantastic interview with @politico EIC about the journalistic process in the age of a lying administration. cc.com/video-clips/dy… 1 day ago
- This is so repulsive. @navi_stone and @AHealthLiving are the kind of companies that give big data bad names. getpocket.com/@hunterwalk… 1 day ago
- Discovery Channel at number 2? Would never have guessed. mediapost.com/publications/a… 2 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon's cost of revenue is soaring
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
Monthly Archives: December 2011
PayPal is preparing to launch a Groupon competitor in the first quarter of 2012, according to Bloomberg. The eBay subsidiary hopes to tap into its base of 103 million accountholders. From what I’ve seen so far, this doesn’t seem like … Continue reading
IDC’s 2011 shopper survey shows shockingly high usage of smart phone scanning tools to scan bar codes and QR codes. Nearly 1/3 of those surveyed said they had scanned a bar code. A common use of this technology is to … Continue reading