I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- DNC in tank for Clinton; Russian hackers in tank for Trump. 1 hour ago
- Trump's first order if elected president: add a sculpture of him to Mount Rushmore. 10 hours ago
- This is what happens when you blow the opportunity to acquire Google and Facebook for peanuts. mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/25/bus… 11 hours ago
- Sad but true. twitter.com/natesilver538/… 1 day ago
- Do you think Trump deliberately selects white supremacist to retweet or his campaign really sucks at filtering? 2 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Because manholes are round
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- MovieBeam's (sort of) video on demand
- Google Offers merchant agreement
- Why Google's acquisition of Zagat matters
Monthly Archives: December 2011
PayPal is preparing to launch a Groupon competitor in the first quarter of 2012, according to Bloomberg. The eBay subsidiary hopes to tap into its base of 103 million accountholders. From what I’ve seen so far, this doesn’t seem like … Continue reading
IDC’s 2011 shopper survey shows shockingly high usage of smart phone scanning tools to scan bar codes and QR codes. Nearly 1/3 of those surveyed said they had scanned a bar code. A common use of this technology is to … Continue reading