I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- https://t.co/LVzzFH6ftW 1 day ago
- Grass is always greener. @verizonfios tech support sucks worse than @Comcast. Unnavigable phone tree, clueless support staff. 1 day ago
- Anyone on the 10:45 red eye to Newark? 2 days ago
- Going to miss the @AmericanExpress centurion lounge at sfo. Newark needs one yesterday. 2 days ago
- Great view from my @HotelTonight room at Fairmont for one of my last nights in SF. Thanks, @samshank. https://t.co/hqw5Ch8gj8 4 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Hillary Clinton asks Yahoo! for answers
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- What's wrong with journalism today, part 1
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Original story on Mail Online.
I had several people comment to me this week that they would like to see more timely updates in response to breaking news on companies. For example, the Yelp S-1 was released on Thursday and I probably won’t post my … Continue reading
One of the great innovators in online journalism, Jim Romenesko, resigned from his position at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank of sorts. Among journalists, Romenesko practically invented blogging. Some reporters who claimed to never had read a blog … Continue reading
If you’d told me 5 months ago that I would spend a lot of 2011 studying accounting, talking to businesses and saying bad things about a company that everyone once loved, I never would have believed you. It all started … Continue reading