I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Add @SteveCase to the list of billionaires supporting Clinton. washingtonpost.com/opinions/steve… 16 hours ago
- 100% NYT and WaPo wouldn't get death threats if they endorsed Trump. His supporters are unhinged. 12news.com/mb/news/local/… 16 hours ago
- Blackberry and Nokia lost because they focused on wrong buyer. (IT manager and carrier). Apple focused on consumer. businessinsider.com/apple-ceo-tim-… 19 hours ago
- Do any of current media streamers show you your own pictures in 4K? 20 hours ago
- News organizations do the country a disservice by doing online polls about important topics. dailydot.com/layer8/trump-c… 21 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Packaged pani puri as progress
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- New bet with Felix Salmon of Reuters
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Original story on Mail Online.
I had several people comment to me this week that they would like to see more timely updates in response to breaking news on companies. For example, the Yelp S-1 was released on Thursday and I probably won’t post my … Continue reading
One of the great innovators in online journalism, Jim Romenesko, resigned from his position at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank of sorts. Among journalists, Romenesko practically invented blogging. Some reporters who claimed to never had read a blog … Continue reading
If you’d told me 5 months ago that I would spend a lot of 2011 studying accounting, talking to businesses and saying bad things about a company that everyone once loved, I never would have believed you. It all started … Continue reading