I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Bloomberg of all organizations should understand low N. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 days ago
- Next steps: 1. Actively notify user 2. Modal for user to clear. 3. If not cleared, call 911. blog.cardiogr.am/my-apple-watch… 2 days ago
- In theory using a digital wallet should thwart this. But the issuers should also be looking for this. schneier.com/blog/archives/… 2 days ago
- Steep acquisition costs for Sapphire Reserve customers. Great consumer card, questionable value for chase. viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/12/06/jam… 2 days ago
- WN is far behind the rest of the industry in extracting revenue from travelers. This will have mixed effects. dallasnews.com/business/south… 3 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Why Netflix's split won't help with its real problems
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why Google's acquisition of Zagat matters
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Original story on Mail Online.
I had several people comment to me this week that they would like to see more timely updates in response to breaking news on companies. For example, the Yelp S-1 was released on Thursday and I probably won’t post my … Continue reading
One of the great innovators in online journalism, Jim Romenesko, resigned from his position at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank of sorts. Among journalists, Romenesko practically invented blogging. Some reporters who claimed to never had read a blog … Continue reading
If you’d told me 5 months ago that I would spend a lot of 2011 studying accounting, talking to businesses and saying bad things about a company that everyone once loved, I never would have believed you. It all started … Continue reading