I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Journalists prefer false precision to true uncertainty. Bad for public. fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-m… 9 hours ago
- You are the product to Equifax, experian and TransUnion, too. No way to avoid companies with significant effects on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- Credit card companies keep paying airlines more; airlines give customers less. Amazing racket. Next to 100% margin. viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2017/09/21/mar… 9 hours ago
- LifeLock is using Equifax breach to pitch their service. Don't waste your money. You don't need @lifelock. Better, free ways to address. 13 hours ago
- Bumbling @equifax response gives plenty of opp for phishers. Company holding sensitive data has no clue abt security mashable.com/2017/09/20/equ… 16 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- Why running a Groupon can destroy your Yelp ratings
- Netflix throws away the disc in the US
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Original story on Mail Online. Advertisements
I had several people comment to me this week that they would like to see more timely updates in response to breaking news on companies. For example, the Yelp S-1 was released on Thursday and I probably won’t post my … Continue reading
One of the great innovators in online journalism, Jim Romenesko, resigned from his position at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank of sorts. Among journalists, Romenesko practically invented blogging. Some reporters who claimed to never had read a blog … Continue reading
If you’d told me 5 months ago that I would spend a lot of 2011 studying accounting, talking to businesses and saying bad things about a company that everyone once loved, I never would have believed you. It all started … Continue reading