This is a compilation of the best news coverage I see of the Groupon IPO. I won’t be including items from this blog on the list, but will include my work elsewhere.
- Jim Cramer says “This is not something you want to own.” (CNBC)
- Vivek Wadhwa Calls Groupon’s Planned IPO a ‘Scam’ (Bloomberg West)
- Groupon Propped Up With Low Internet Float (Bloomberg)
- Why Groupon Is Technically Insolvent (CNBC)
- No Need To Rush Into Groupon’s IPO (CNBC)
- Groupon’s fall to earth swifter than its fast rise (AP)
My work on VentureBeat:
- Groupon’s tricky S-1 math
- Who gets hurt if Groupon collapses
- When Groupons are bad for small businesses
If you represent an institutional investor and would like to schedule time with me, please contact Pacific Crest Securities.