There’s so much ad clutter out there that it’s rare to see an ad that really hits the nail on the head. Here’s one that jumped out at me: an ad for CapitalOne’s Card Lab. CapitalOne lets you customize many features of your card, including the interest rate and promotions. It even lets you upload your own image for the front of the card. A perfect fit for flickr users.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- My personal environmental footprint
- FAANG + Microsoft market matrix
- Thoughts on this week’s suicides and how you can help
- Autonomous vehicles are going to affect a lot of jobs
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)