I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Yes, net neutrality is what's holding back ISPs. Can't be their corporate cultures, inability to attract top-tier t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- A special level of dickishness from the MBA douchebag atop @united: if you buy basic economy, you can't check in online. 2 hours ago
- Fantastic deal on Washington Post digital subscription. $50 for 1 year. subscribe.washingtonpost.com/acqz/?promo=e_… 2 hours ago
- It's too bad that @intuit doesn't let people upload their tax data and see how they would fare under the proposed bills. @IntuitBrad 5 hours ago
- Every time I use a kiosk, whether self-service checkout, movie purchasing, airline checkin, public transit ticketin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- 6 ways a DVR is better than hulu
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- How not to design an ATM
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language