I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- RT @JustinWolfers: Two Americas. https://t.co/JZvAau0bP8 1 hour ago
- And WW II hadn't happened last time they actually won. twitter.com/espn/status/79… 10 hours ago
- Netflix is biggest winner of AT&T/TimeWarner. While AT&T execs spend next 5 years paying strategy tax, Netflix executes executes executes. 13 hours ago
- RT @jolingkent: Sinking luxury high rise in San Francisco has residents living in fear. The developer responds to NBC amid lawsuits: https:… 13 hours ago
- Buying Congress: the best ROI you will ever find. Doesn't even cost as much as one golden parachute. twitter.com/jeffelder/stat… 13 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Watson vs. Google
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
Monthly Archives: June 2007
I made my visit to the Temple of Jobs yesterday, reaching the Apple store on Stockton Street about 9:30 p.m. The live van for the local NBC affiliate was parked outside waiting for the 11 p.m. newscast. Inside, the store … Continue reading
I’m on vacation in Santa Fe until Wednesday. If you have any suggestions for places to eat or visit in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, please leave them in comments.
I needed to cancel one of my credit cards. I rarely use the card and didn’t want to pay the $75 annual fee. I called Citi to cancel. Of course this is never an easy process. They transfered me to … Continue reading