I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- When did @Shyp start charging for packaging? Those VC subsidies seem to be going away. 6 hours ago
- RT @usatodaytech: Report: Nest developers move to Google usat.ly/2c4zwK1 13 hours ago
- RT @shaig: .@mcuban on why @realDonaldTrump doesn't release his taxes, an explanation that I haven't heard before https://t.co/zdZxbI0Qeh 14 hours ago
- RT @gsterling: Facebook Beefs Up (In-Store) Offer Ads with New Mobile Tab, Targeting shar.es/1weu6H via @LocalSearchAssn 14 hours ago
- It is about time. Can't wait to go to Havana. cnn.com/2016/08/30/pol… 14 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Technology's effects on our language
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Getting out of your cell phone contract for free
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Monthly Archives: June 2007
I made my visit to the Temple of Jobs yesterday, reaching the Apple store on Stockton Street about 9:30 p.m. The live van for the local NBC affiliate was parked outside waiting for the 11 p.m. newscast. Inside, the store … Continue reading
I’m on vacation in Santa Fe until Wednesday. If you have any suggestions for places to eat or visit in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, please leave them in comments.
I needed to cancel one of my credit cards. I rarely use the card and didn’t want to pay the $75 annual fee. I called Citi to cancel. Of course this is never an easy process. They transfered me to … Continue reading