I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- My girlfriend opens her Apple Watch (6-month anniversary) facebook.com/rockyagrawal/v… 9 hours ago
- Pretty sure Apple spent more time designing the butterfly watch face than Moto did designing all of Moto X. 11 hours ago
- Why would you have a Mickey watch when you can have this? http://t.co/Optohxvphk 12 hours ago
- Forgot wallet. Tried for 10 minutes to set up Apple Pay on Watch. Gave up. Used Apple Pay on iPhone. http://t.co/gJalYEcG3L 13 hours ago
- Macy's math. How much does a $40 necklace actually cost? http://t.co/Xypu3jfenv 14 hours ago
- Rupert Murdoch’s British tabloid ‘The Sun’ adopts Tor-based SecureDrop system for whistleblowers April 27, 2015
- Report: Only 22 percent of Apple Watches delivered on first weekend April 27, 2015
- Rocket Internet drives 41 percent increase in Q1 European VC investment April 27, 2015
- Unacast scores $1.6M to become the main tracker of every store you visit April 27, 2015
- China’s TestBird dives into mobile analytics and user acquisition with TrackingBird April 27, 2015
- The top 14 skills in the red hot market for marketing jobs April 26, 2015
- Why, dear God, haven’t you started marketing yet? April 26, 2015
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s single-player campaign takes you deep into a cybernetic quandary April 26, 2015
- After 6 Call of Duty games, Treyarch is hitting its stride with Black Ops III April 26, 2015
- The negative consequences of blindly supportive friends April 26, 2015
- Why does Tina Fey not use the magnetic strip in her American Express commercials?
- How did Square lose the Apple Pay and Twitter partnerships while Stripe won?
- Is it possible for Square to lower the rate to 1.75% and compete with Amazon?
- Why is Square a popular choice for food trucks in San Francisco?
- Is it true, as Fast Company wrote recently, that Square is "no longer the high-flying startup it once was" (August 2014)?
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A few New Year’s changes to the @rakeshlobster twitter feed
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don’t want it? Get your money back
- PR tip: Don’t use a celebrity’s death to pitch your company
- You have a friend who is depressed? Here’s what to do
- The smartest question I was asked by an entrepreneur and team member
- Why I retweet racist assholes
- Social media and the new world of work — my take
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Media requests
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
Daily Archives: April 22, 2007
Google made a guest appearance on The Simpsons this Sunday night, with Marge discovering the joys of the Internet. “All this time I thought Googling yourself meant the other thing.” The Springfield search engine’s results are a bit lighter and … Continue reading
Some assholes in California are stealing the HOV stickers off hybrid cars, according to the San Jose Mercury News. The stickers allow solo drivers to use the HOV lanes if they’re driving in a clean-fuel vehicle. The California DMV recently … Continue reading