I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- As long as you bring in the ratings... capitalism at work. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 1 hour ago
- % of things I have saved on pocket or Facebook that I’ve ever gone back and read: 0. twitter.com/qz/status/9220… 1 hour ago
- RT @BillKristol: In addition to Trump enthusiasts and rationalizers, there are those who look on with distaste but without objecting. They… 1 hour ago
- Change algorithm, downweight organic, rake in revenue. twitter.com/mathewi/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @Marketplace: Nearly half of breadwinners in this country are women, so why are they all-but-shut-out of such a lucrative field? https:/… 12 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- About Rakesh Agrawal
- Rocky's travel secrets for your flights home
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: wireless data
Location-based services have been hampered by the balkanization of carrier networks and a focus on mobile-only implementations. LocPoke, a new Facebook application, is a promising alternative. I’ve written before about WHERE, a location service platform that has offered GPS-based location … Continue reading
Sprint has released an enhanced version of its search that allows users to tap into their phone’s location when doing searches. The search feature is powered by Microsoft’s Live Search. The first time user experience isn’t exactly intuitive. When doing … Continue reading
AOL today released its new beta of mobile search. Congratulations to rockstar developer Alan Tai and product manager Farhan Memon. Alan did much of the initial prototyping on his own time while we worked to get approval. I pushed the … Continue reading