I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Sad but true. twitter.com/natesilver538/… 15 hours ago
- Do you think Trump deliberately selects white supremacist to retweet or his campaign really sucks at filtering? 1 day ago
- Yup. Trump has a lock on the white supremacists. twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/st… 1 day ago
- The fact that this douchebag supports trump is all you need to know. twitter.com/MartinShkreli/… 2 days ago
- Biden has gotta be kicking himself everyday. 2 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Technology's effects on our language
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- The strategy of the Feud
Category Archives: wireless data
Location-based services have been hampered by the balkanization of carrier networks and a focus on mobile-only implementations. LocPoke, a new Facebook application, is a promising alternative. I’ve written before about WHERE, a location service platform that has offered GPS-based location … Continue reading
Sprint has released an enhanced version of its search that allows users to tap into their phone’s location when doing searches. The search feature is powered by Microsoft’s Live Search. The first time user experience isn’t exactly intuitive. When doing … Continue reading
AOL today released its new beta of mobile search. Congratulations to rockstar developer Alan Tai and product manager Farhan Memon. Alan did much of the initial prototyping on his own time while we worked to get approval. I pushed the … Continue reading