I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I'd say Trump would tweet things at 3 am @JustinTrudeau. But he probably has no idea who that is. (Like @GovGaryJohnson ) 18 minutes ago
- Correction: @dcurtis and @nhglass tell me notifications work over wifi. Bluetooth range is not a requirement. twitter.com/rakeshlobster/… 27 minutes ago
- Apple Watch comes to restaurant industry. Makes sense. Better than everyone carrying iPads. One 2 many would be good eater.com/2016/9/28/1309… 2 hours ago
- Another first-time Non-Republican endorsement. Conservative media outlets have guts, while @SpeakerRyan cowers. sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/editor… 6 hours ago
- One of the rare designs of the Commodore 64. I started programming on the older style. geek.com/tech/a-commodo… 7 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
Category Archives: web 2
American newspapers are in trouble. So far this year, the Rocky Mountain News and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer have shuttered their presses. Tribune is in bankruptcy. My first employer, the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, is also there. Publishers have threatened to … Continue reading
I read two thought-provoking pieces this week on the decline of newspapers from voices outside the newspaper business and one Really Dumb Idea from a voice on the inside. Author Clay Shirky, Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable: When someone demands … Continue reading