I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Companies only pretend to be nice when someone is looking over their shoulder. finance.yahoo.com/news/big-cable… 1 day ago
- Great stuff gothamgal.com/2017/06/12721-… 1 day ago
- "I see you want to waste $185. Can I help you do that?" https://t.co/61kcxRBWnE 2 days ago
- From the "no shit" department. Google had to research to find that the most technically adept not necc best mgrs? inc.com/michael-schnei… 2 days ago
- Different between tech and telco. Expect Verizon's interests to rule over Yahoo!'s. trib.al/uili7Uo 2 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon's tricky S-1 math
- Google Maps adds traffic time estimates
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Algorithms versus car dealers
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: web 2
American newspapers are in trouble. So far this year, the Rocky Mountain News and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer have shuttered their presses. Tribune is in bankruptcy. My first employer, the Star Tribune in Minneapolis, is also there. Publishers have threatened to … Continue reading
I read two thought-provoking pieces this week on the decline of newspapers from voices outside the newspaper business and one Really Dumb Idea from a voice on the inside. Author Clay Shirky, Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable: When someone demands … Continue reading