I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- The 2016 election - making Bourne movies look realistic. huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coul… 19 minutes ago
- You make something easy enough, you encourage that behavior. gizmodo.com/wow-this-new-y… 3 hours ago
- Truth. @rep_hunter: if @realDonaldTrump had a rally to reach out to African Americans in inner city, only about 5 people would show up. 3 hours ago
- Mylan is the third-party payer problem in a nutshell. nyti.ms/2bHgsDb 4 hours ago
- Great read. Nerds are having the last laugh. Larry Page was not the popular kid in my graduating class (nor was I.) medium.com/@thatdavidhopk… 4 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Technology's effects on our language
- How not to design an ATM
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Starting cars for dummies
Category Archives: city guides
Yahoo! Local has rolled out some new features to increase the Web 2.0-ness of its local search product: RSS feeds. You can subscribe to feeds of all reviews near you. If you find a reviewer you like, you can stay … Continue reading
Matt Cutts points out a great mashup for apartment hunters: Walk Score. One of the most important criteria I have when looking for a place to live is whether I can walk to (or stumble back from) places. Walk Score … Continue reading
In a potentially huge blow to local services like Yelp, CitySearch, and AOLCityGuide, Google is now offering users the ability to leave reviews for businesses they search on. To date, Google has aggregated reviews from those sites and others in … Continue reading
Brady at O’Reilly Radar has a great post on Outside.in. The startup aggregates local blogs, organizes them by neighborhood and plots them on a map. I’ve written before about the importance of being hyperlocal. If I were running a media … Continue reading