I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Just selectively sending these notifications could shift a US election. https://t.co/qD5f8xnDpi 18 hours ago
- Often overlooked: machines aren't competing with the best in field, they're competing w/all. Need to beat average. vox.com/a/new-economy-… 18 hours ago
- Elon Musk challenges regulators to catch up to Tesla's driverless car technology - LA Times latimes.com/business/autos… 18 hours ago
- The whole premise of this article is flawed. washingtonpost.com/news/innovatio… 19 hours ago
- Beginning 10/31, chase will let you use your app to get cash at chase ATMs without a card. Nice. 22 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
October 2016 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: city guides
Yahoo! Local has rolled out some new features to increase the Web 2.0-ness of its local search product: RSS feeds. You can subscribe to feeds of all reviews near you. If you find a reviewer you like, you can stay … Continue reading
Matt Cutts points out a great mashup for apartment hunters: Walk Score. One of the most important criteria I have when looking for a place to live is whether I can walk to (or stumble back from) places. Walk Score … Continue reading
In a potentially huge blow to local services like Yelp, CitySearch, and AOLCityGuide, Google is now offering users the ability to leave reviews for businesses they search on. To date, Google has aggregated reviews from those sites and others in … Continue reading
Brady at O’Reilly Radar has a great post on Outside.in. The startup aggregates local blogs, organizes them by neighborhood and plots them on a map. I’ve written before about the importance of being hyperlocal. If I were running a media … Continue reading