I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Other passengers should call out those engaging in harassment of flight attendants, too. paddleyourownkanoo.com/2018/03/21/the… 1 day ago
- I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I willingly gave up my data to CBP for Global Entry so I can b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Uber and its background checks. azcentral.com/story/news/loc… 2 days ago
- How long have people been predicting a cashless future? twitter.com/jameswester/st… 2 days ago
- Interesting thoughts on litigation and liability in the world of autonomous vehicles. msn.com/en-us/money/co… 2 days ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Apple and Google make their big push to TV screen
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: apple tv
This year has seen the biggest push yet to bring the Internet (or parts of it) to the biggest screen in the house. The newly revamped Apple TV started arriving in stores and homes last week. Logitech is announcing the … Continue reading
Last week, Google announced Google TV, a product that marries the Web with TV. It’s a product category that I’ve been excited about for several years. But creating new product categories is hard. Retail is hard. Doing both together is … Continue reading
The next two years are going to bring big changes in television. Next month, the FCC is going to begin requiring cable companies to let users buy and connect their own cable boxes (instead of leasing them from the cable … Continue reading