I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- RT @davidfrum: Someday we’ll build statues to them. twitter.com/danmericaCNN/s… 33 minutes ago
- Tomorrow's national newspapers should be wrapped in a plastic bag with a parental warning. 4 hours ago
- If you are a millionaire, Bezos is worth 90,000x you. 4 hours ago
- Shkreli is the guy you look at and say "Why isn't he in the Trump administration?" twitter.com/CNBC/status/89… 5 hours ago
- The thing about having lived all over: when you watch movies like The Big Sick, you know that there are no Fairways in Chi. @kumailn 5 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Because manholes are round
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- So you're thinking about joining a startup...
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
Daily Archives: May 25, 2016
The Internet gives people the ability to express themselves however they want. But it doesn’t allow them to talk with impunity. If you publish misleading or inaccurate information about someone, they can sue you. Here are the key terms you … Continue reading