Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Favorite things, day 5: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 6: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 7: Hawaii
- Favorite things, day 8: TiVo
- Favorite things, day 9: Alaska Airlines
- Favorite things, day 10: First Republic
- Favorite hotels from around the world
- Let’s not call Goldman Sachs evil (yet, and for this potential infraction)
- 5 things Andrew Yang must do for the next debate
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Aloha to Mahalo, Calacanis' new reference tool
- About Rakesh Agrawal
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Media requests
- Can you understand me now?
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I have a new bet with Felix Salmon of Reuters tied to an exit for Square. I win the bet if: Square is acquired on or before December 31, 2012 by anyone other than PayPal. Felix wins the bet if: … Continue reading
This post is an excerpt from a forthcoming book on Groupon. It’s a question I’m asked quite often by friends, family, journalists and once by a Groupon employee. Apparently, it’s plausible that I would. When I posted on April Fool’s … Continue reading
Groupon shares dropped to a new all-time low today as its lockup ended, releasing a torrent of new shares on to the market. Thirty minutes into the trading session, Groupon had already traded 75% of its average daily trading volume. … Continue reading