I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- And WW II hadn't happened last time they actually won. twitter.com/espn/status/79… 7 hours ago
- Netflix is biggest winner of AT&T/TimeWarner. While AT&T execs spend next 5 years paying strategy tax, Netflix executes executes executes. 10 hours ago
- RT @jolingkent: Sinking luxury high rise in San Francisco has residents living in fear. The developer responds to NBC amid lawsuits: https:… 10 hours ago
- Buying Congress: the best ROI you will ever find. Doesn't even cost as much as one golden parachute. twitter.com/jeffelder/stat… 11 hours ago
- How long have TV folks been pitching us on addressable advertising? twitter.com/edmundlee/stat… 11 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Watson vs. Google
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Picking the right ticket marketplace for the job
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I have a new bet with Felix Salmon of Reuters tied to an exit for Square. I win the bet if: Square is acquired on or before December 31, 2012 by anyone other than PayPal. Felix wins the bet if: … Continue reading
This post is an excerpt from a forthcoming book on Groupon. It’s a question I’m asked quite often by friends, family, journalists and once by a Groupon employee. Apparently, it’s plausible that I would. When I posted on April Fool’s … Continue reading
Groupon shares dropped to a new all-time low today as its lockup ended, releasing a torrent of new shares on to the market. Thirty minutes into the trading session, Groupon had already traded 75% of its average daily trading volume. … Continue reading