I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Awesome potentially life saving move by @waze. Every nav should have this option. https://t.co/2rXfv2sds6 1 hour ago
- Great conversation with my friend @jonfortt on race in America. Incidentally he has 4x more viewers periscope v FB twitter.com/jonfortt/statu… 2 hours ago
- "I'm not a racist, I'm just a great businessman. And the best business move back then was to be racist." mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/… 2 hours ago
- Why did trump hire a gastroenterologist as a general Doctor? Was bornstein his former golf caddy or something? 3 hours ago
- Sheriff @RealSheriffJoe: more evidence that the assholes live forever. (84) See also: Strom Thurmond (100) 4 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Technology's effects on our language
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- PR tips
- Why running a Groupon can destroy your Yelp ratings
- About Rakesh Agrawal
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I have a new bet with Felix Salmon of Reuters tied to an exit for Square. I win the bet if: Square is acquired on or before December 31, 2012 by anyone other than PayPal. Felix wins the bet if: … Continue reading
This post is an excerpt from a forthcoming book on Groupon. It’s a question I’m asked quite often by friends, family, journalists and once by a Groupon employee. Apparently, it’s plausible that I would. When I posted on April Fool’s … Continue reading
Groupon shares dropped to a new all-time low today as its lockup ended, releasing a torrent of new shares on to the market. Thirty minutes into the trading session, Groupon had already traded 75% of its average daily trading volume. … Continue reading