I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- "“The one-pager the White House did was as useful to tax reform as some random project of a Capitol Hill intern" politi.co/2qgcskm 46 minutes ago
- Today I saw a NYC apartment search site where the high end of "high" search option is $4,000. LOL. 54 minutes ago
- Serious question: why would Texas come ahead of NY? Can't think of attractions that even rival NYC alone. https://t.co/12W3P4sAYe 3 hours ago
- The @GametimeUnited app is a fantastic tool for negotiating with scampers. Real-time market data. https://t.co/A69hmb7DkG 4 hours ago
- #ux auto-correct dictionaries should have non-suggested but valid words so they don't correct fuck shit ass etc. 4 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Monthly Archives: June 2012
I have a new bet with Felix Salmon of Reuters tied to an exit for Square. I win the bet if: Square is acquired on or before December 31, 2012 by anyone other than PayPal. Felix wins the bet if: … Continue reading
This post is an excerpt from a forthcoming book on Groupon. It’s a question I’m asked quite often by friends, family, journalists and once by a Groupon employee. Apparently, it’s plausible that I would. When I posted on April Fool’s … Continue reading
Groupon shares dropped to a new all-time low today as its lockup ended, releasing a torrent of new shares on to the market. Thirty minutes into the trading session, Groupon had already traded 75% of its average daily trading volume. … Continue reading