I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
On TwitterTweets by rakeshlobster
- Thoughts on living and dying
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A phone that could only come from Apple
- Flickr places provides a wide-angle view of the world
- Anyone can be a journalist
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Investing in Groupon is like investing in a leaky bucket
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Earth Day and assholes
- 'Tellme about your new gig'
Daily Archives: February 18, 2012
Yelp advertiser agreement
This is a Yelp advertiser agreement that I received from a source. I’ve removed elements that might identify the source or the salesperson. ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AD IMPRESSIONS PROGRAM AND ENHANCED PROFILE PROGRAM These Advertising Terms and Conditions (the … Continue reading
Posted in yelp 21 Comments