I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I went to Yellowstone and didn't see bears! One star. twitter.com/jtemple/status… 11 hours ago
- From a friend: I miss the days of true journalism. Now the media is afraid to be scooped by a tweet 11 hours ago
- There's still a lot of work in revamping the banking experience. redesignmobile.com/2015/09/29/red… 11 hours ago
- Amazing Twitter doesn't have similar functionality. Auto bookmark links I tweet/tweeted to me. tcrn.ch/2bSp0aJ 12 hours ago
- Almost every week, Lyft gives T-mobile subscribers a free ride. (Including to existing customers.) That ain't good. usatoday.com/story/tech/new… 20 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Technology's effects on our language
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- How not to design an ATM
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Packaged pani puri as progress
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
One of the great innovators in online journalism, Jim Romenesko, resigned from his position at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank of sorts. Among journalists, Romenesko practically invented blogging. Some reporters who claimed to never had read a blog … Continue reading