I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Sad but true. twitter.com/natesilver538/… 5 hours ago
- Do you think Trump deliberately selects white supremacist to retweet or his campaign really sucks at filtering? 1 day ago
- Yup. Trump has a lock on the white supremacists. twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/st… 1 day ago
- The fact that this douchebag supports trump is all you need to know. twitter.com/MartinShkreli/… 2 days ago
- Biden has gotta be kicking himself everyday. 2 days ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
Daily Archives: November 14, 2011
One of the great innovators in online journalism, Jim Romenesko, resigned from his position at the Poynter Institute, a journalism think tank of sorts. Among journalists, Romenesko practically invented blogging. Some reporters who claimed to never had read a blog … Continue reading