I am Senior Director of Product at Audible.
I have been designing and marketing Internet services since 1993. I have worked at Tellme, AOL Search, uReach Technologies, washingtonpost.com and startribune.com.
- Long thread and lots of data to grok, but well worth reading. Finally, someone who understands the concept of “li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 minutes ago
- RT @CNN: “I want everyone to know that depression is treatable, and treatment works,” Sen. John Fetterman said following his discharge from… 22 minutes ago
- RT @airport_girl: I don’t need a wing desk, I don’t need a wing desk, I don’t need a wing desk… https://t.co/h0laZ9dSFs 26 minutes ago
- RT @VCBrags: @joshelman P*rnHub history sharing one was kinda funny tho menshealth.com/trending-news/… 35 minutes ago
- RT @gavinsblog: I wonder is @OpenAI performing the biggest act of "don't ask for permission, ask for forgiveness" in human history. They ap… 40 minutes ago
- A finance guide for millionaires and billionaires
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travel
- Lobsterclass – free classes on product management
- Getting down to numbers: quantitative research
- Pricing the COVID-19 vaccine
- Favorite things, day 1: podcasts
- Rakesh’s travel secrets for your holiday travels
- Favorite things, day 2: credit cards
- Favorite things, day 3: Hawaii
- TiVo remains king of TV
Daily Archives: October 3, 2011
What every small business should do. Today.
I’ve written quite a bit about how bad a deal running Groupons is for many businesses, including the extremely lopsided merchant agreement and the potential for Groupon to damage businesses in the long term by destroying Yelp ratings. It occurred … Continue reading
Posted in daily deals, groupon 7 Comments