I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- This is my favorite ATM in Vegas. And for the price of a Wynn ATM fee, you can get two cupcakes. https://t.co/qE1803dndW 4 hours ago
- I love how well segmented casinos are. Even ATMs by the same operator will be 99 cents at a low-end casino and 6.99 at high end one. 4 hours ago
- Can anyone top a $6.99 US ATM fee? https://t.co/2cAnDgvM7J 5 hours ago
- Where are the white hats going after Trump's accountants? 6 hours ago
- Calling Norm Petersen! (If you get that reference, you aren't a millennial.) thrillist.com/news/nation/th… 6 hours ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- Technology's effects on our language
Daily Archives: August 30, 2011
Much has been made of Facebook’s decision last week to exit the daily deals space. Yesterday, Yelp told Bloomberg’s Doug MacMillan that it is also exiting the daily deals space. A lot of the analysis has used these examples to … Continue reading