I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Let's sell lemonade to people who are basically contractually required to buy our product! $50 a glass! businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-s… 2 hours ago
- Trevor Noah asks @reidhoffman the question we all want the answer to. cc.com/video-clips/ab… 3 hours ago
- Add @SteveCase to the list of billionaires supporting Clinton. washingtonpost.com/opinions/steve… 22 hours ago
- 100% NYT and WaPo wouldn't get death threats if they endorsed Trump. His supporters are unhinged. 12news.com/mb/news/local/… 22 hours ago
- Blackberry and Nokia lost because they focused on wrong buyer. (IT manager and carrier). Apple focused on consumer. businessinsider.com/apple-ceo-tim-… 1 day ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Packaged pani puri as progress
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Technology's effects on our language
Daily Archives: August 30, 2011
Much has been made of Facebook’s decision last week to exit the daily deals space. Yesterday, Yelp told Bloomberg’s Doug MacMillan that it is also exiting the daily deals space. A lot of the analysis has used these examples to … Continue reading