I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Satellite delay was so long that when I was FaceTiming w/wife could hear audio from home TV before heard it on sate… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 9 hours ago
- If trump and this guy both lose, nov 9 will be more exciting than Christmas morning. twitter.com/reuters/status… 9 hours ago
- More tedious than watching paint dry: watching white screen waiting for articles to load while waiting for 6 hour flight to end. 9 hours ago
- RT @writerknowles: Trump Jokes Strike Sour Tone at Al Smith Dinner bloom.bg/2drPyB1 via @bpolitics 9 hours ago
- RT @GavinNewsom: Zing! Best joke of the night! twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 10 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Text to self: buy milk
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Groupon's cost of revenue is soaring
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email email@example.com. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading