I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- “By all means vote, just not for Donald Trump.” usatoday.com/story/opinion/… 15 minutes ago
- Detroit News decides it doesn't want death threats and can't withstand circulation hit. detroitnews.com/story/opinion/… 26 minutes ago
- Let's sell lemonade to people who are basically contractually required to buy our product! $50 a glass! businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-s… 4 hours ago
- Trevor Noah asks @reidhoffman the question we all want the answer to. cc.com/video-clips/ab… 5 hours ago
- Add @SteveCase to the list of billionaires supporting Clinton. washingtonpost.com/opinions/steve… 23 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Packaged pani puri as progress
- Technology's effects on our language
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email email@example.com. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading