I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- “The greatest troll of all time is Donald Trump.” Unfortunately, even if we don't, MSM will continue to do so, scripting.com/2016/07/28/don… 4 hours ago
- You do know your partner is the king of name-calling douchebags, right, @GovPenceIN? 5 hours ago
- RT @JoeSteelerFan: #TrumpSacrifices Hey, I'm just sayin' ... someone had to do it. https://t.co/Cz1kbfQL6S 5 hours ago
- RT @bengreenman: Well, in a sense, he's sacrificing all of our futures. #TrumpSacrifices 5 hours ago
- I have a strong feeling I will be in Ohio the first weekend in November. 6 hours ago
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email email@example.com. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading