I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Fascinating data on where people are moving in the US. The differences by race are huge, though not at all surprisi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Mortal Again: Christie Blocked at VIP Entrance to Newark Airport bloomberg.com/politics/artic… EWR finally gets something right. 21 hours ago
- Surprises: Columbus, Indianapolis,Nashville, Montgomery county. Detroit missing is also a surprise. 1 day ago
- Not a surprised: no Bay Area, minneapolis-st Paul. 1 day ago
- Anyone seen a score distribution on Montreal cognitive assessment? Given the questions and the purpose of the test,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Twitter and foursquare: the tipping point to getting local business online
- Watching streaming movies on your cell phone
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- Facebook drives 6MM people to Friendster!
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading