I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- The only surprising thing about this story about the hatred @realDonaldTrump has unleashed is this was in Portland! wweek.com/uncategorized/… 6 hours ago
- US version of EMV is to prevent cloned/counterfeit cards and POS hacking. It doesn't address friendly fraud or stol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- One of the biggest (largely unsolvable) problems with physical retail is that there is no load balancing. Load is actually concentrated. 10 hours ago
- What I love about checks is that people who fear "technology" don't seem to get that all info needed to access thei… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- Transitioning has its costs, too. And current state of EMV is super slow. Way longer than swipe. twitter.com/thatadamguy/st… 17 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon resource page
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Because manholes are round
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading