I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Which term is more offensive? 1 hour ago
- CEO of Visa signs on to equal pay for women. https://t.co/wJ0Lp7Qgr7 2 hours ago
- My flight ran out of Diet Coke. So disappointed. @VirginAmerica gizmodo.com/wow-this-new-y… 2 hours ago
- Do I have low-altitude air rights across my lawn? Can I shoot down a drone that flies over? washingtonpost.com/news/innovatio… 4 hours ago
- This has got to be one of the stupidest names for a stadium. Though they will always be Comiskey and Pac Bell Park. chicagobusiness.com/article/201608… 14 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
- Sam Altman will clean your house for $5
- A wow experience from United Airlines. Wow.
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Getting out of your cell phone contract for free
Daily Archives: August 15, 2011
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email email@example.com. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading