I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I definitely trust Google Pay more than anything from a bank, especially a consortium of them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Interesting move. So much you can do with connected cars. apple.news/Ags_pPZSsSpqbj… 8 hours ago
- Nice ad targeting from T-Mobile. (That’s an AT&T store underneath the billboard.) https://t.co/hEuUJGFH63 22 hours ago
- It looks like @WaffleHouse went to the @united school of crisis management instead of the @Starbucks one. apple.news/AjZ0kjNYJQSO70… 23 hours ago
- Solving a problem no one has. pymnts.com/news/payment-m… 1 day ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Because manholes are round
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- e-Vic - Personalization that works
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don't want it? Get your money back
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Much has been made of Facebook’s decision last week to exit the daily deals space. Yesterday, Yelp told Bloomberg’s Doug MacMillan that it is also exiting the daily deals space. A lot of the analysis has used these examples to … Continue reading
Dear Andrew, I must admit I was surprised to read your email to employees yesterday. I say this because I’ve reached out to your PR team in the course of covering Groupon and they’ve often used the excuse that you’re … Continue reading
I’m interested in meeting with Groupon employees and former employees when I visit Chicago next week. I will be in town from the evening of Sept. 1 through the evening of Sept. 6 and would love to meet with you. … Continue reading
A couple of years ago, I’d ordered some business cards from Moo. At the same time I’d prepaid for my next pack. Atypically for me, I forgot to note the details of the offer. When it came time for me … Continue reading
Note: If you have Groupon or other daily deal experiences to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even in its revised S-1 issued last week, Andrew Mason’s letter directs potential shareholders to three key metrics: gross profit, free cash flow, and the … Continue reading