I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- A parking ticket that costs $85 in SF costs $25 in Boston. (And $10 in Montpelier VT.) https://t.co/BDmjBoI7W1 10 hours ago
- When your journalists have to real-time fact check your paid contributors. cjr.org/covering_the_e… 11 hours ago
- RT @WebBarr: This tweetstorm by @tweettal on what Twitter really is…is 100% spot on. twitter.com/tweettal/statu… 14 hours ago
- At least 75% of time, live is a bug, not a feature. twitter.com/tweettal/statu… 14 hours ago
- Another billionaire, @richardbranson, shares his views on Trump. Met Sir Richard once. Couldn't have been nicer. virgin.com/richard-branso… 14 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Because manholes are round
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I’ve been thinking more about Google+ since my TechCrunch post on the Google circles colliding. Even if you buy the argument that categorizing your friends into buckets offers user value (which I don’t), that is not a defensible feature for … Continue reading