I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Anyone I know at TC party? First time I've been here where I recognize no one. 20 hours ago
- Leave it to a reality TV star to focus on set design and TV ratings as measures of success. (Stagecraft at DNC was much better IMO.) 1 day ago
- RT @TrumpBuster2000: @BradleyMagana @realDonaldTrump Only Trump has been found being supported by Russian Twitter bots #TrumpPence16 https:… 1 day ago
- Watching Trump riff on how email is terrible and we should courier instructions to generals. No, this is not made up. 1 day ago
- 3 years ago analysts were fretting mobile would destroy Google and FB. I said then that if GOOG and FB couldn't win mobile, no one would. 1 day ago
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I’ve been thinking more about Google+ since my TechCrunch post on the Google circles colliding. Even if you buy the argument that categorizing your friends into buckets offers user value (which I don’t), that is not a defensible feature for … Continue reading