I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Happy 50th birthday, @om. One of the valley's treasures. 3 hours ago
- Total cop out by @USATODAY. At least @dallasnews and @arizonarepublic had guts. usatoday.com/story/opinion/… 5 hours ago
- Apologies for all of those @englishpaulm tweets not being threaded. Twitter really needs an auto-thread mode, instead of current kludge. 5 hours ago
- "I think a lot of stuff we are designing is completely ludicrous." -@englishpaulm on engineers writing software for engineers. 5 hours ago
- "I didn't really work all that hard. I just worked in something that made a lot of money." @englishpaulm humility that is so rare in tech 6 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Because manholes are round
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
Monthly Archives: July 2011
I’ve been thinking more about Google+ since my TechCrunch post on the Google circles colliding. Even if you buy the argument that categorizing your friends into buckets offers user value (which I don’t), that is not a defensible feature for … Continue reading