I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Good analysis of Apple Watch LTE vs. not. I ordered not. I would pay extra $70, but not $10/month. nytimes.com/2017/09/20/tec… 44 minutes ago
- How does this story not begin with "A Florida woman..." huffingtonpost.com/entry/mad-poop… via @HuffPostCrime 8 hours ago
- The @LindseyGrahamSC @BillCassidy bill is 15 9/11s... every year. theguardian.com/us-news/2017/j… 8 hours ago
- Shocked to hear that @jswartz was laid off from USA Today. Tremendous loss for not only USA Today, but tech community. 8 hours ago
- How the media fuels bubbles. twitter.com/yahoofinance/s… 9 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon resource page
- Because manholes are round
- How do you pay for a ride on SF Muni with a $20 and a $1?
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Think Groupon is a technology company? Think again.
- Packaged pani puri as progress
- How daily deal companies could improve the merchant experience -- and why they won't
Daily Archives: June 15, 2011
Here is a sample merchant agreement that I received. This one is from January 2011. Merchant Agreement Date of Agreement: 1/XX/2011 Merchant Name(herein referred to as “Merchant”): This “Merchant Agreement” or “Agreement”, effective as of the above date (“Effective Date”), … Continue reading