I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- One thing that should be in any discussion of tax plan: for middle / upper middle class, the costs are real. The be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- One aspect of tax changes I haven’t seen discussed: reducing the discount on muni bonds. Will raise borrowing costs… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Middle income trump supporters will be the most fucked in tax plan. Just like they would be with Obamacare repeal. twitter.com/theacsman/stat… 2 hours ago
- Buying government is super super super cheap. You get a way better ROI bribing a congressman than hiring a 10x engi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Despite my anti-tax plan opinions, I stand to benefit from the tax cuts. I'd just rather have my tax $ go to the th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Donald Trump is right
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why Groupon is poised for collapse -- an update
- MovieBeam's (sort of) video on demand
- Reading license plates with Google Street View
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
Daily Archives: June 7, 2011
See the Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals merchant FAQ. Last night I posted a Groupon merchant contract I received. When reading this analysis, please keep in mind that I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice. It’s simply … Continue reading