I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- This has got to be one of the stupidest names for a stadium. Though they will always be Comiskey and Pac Bell Park. chicagobusiness.com/article/201608… 35 minutes ago
- Irony of visiting Tesla factory: spending two and half hours in Bay Area traffic without autopilot. https://t.co/QewpqA6L91 3 hours ago
- Happy birthday, National Parks! https://t.co/9U9Lpijtss 8 hours ago
- RT @chrislhayes: White supremacists respond to Hillary's speech, w/ basically. "She's right. We are SUPER RACIST" twitter.com/kasie/status/7… 8 hours ago
- The 2016 election - making Bourne movies look realistic. huffingtonpost.com/entry/ann-coul… 9 hours ago
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Technology's effects on our language
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Why Netflix is killing it -- and what startups can learn from its success
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- How not to design an ATM
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Temporary housing site Airbnb is raising a $100 million round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion, according to TechCrunch. Airbnb is a great example of creating new markets through simplification. People have been selling rooms and temporary space through sites … Continue reading
Netflix just became the number one provider of subscription entertainment content in the United States, with 22.8 million subscribers. Comcast now comes in at number 2, with 22.76 million. And the trend lines indicate that Netflix will continue to grow. … Continue reading