I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Bloomberg of all organizations should understand low N. bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 days ago
- Next steps: 1. Actively notify user 2. Modal for user to clear. 3. If not cleared, call 911. blog.cardiogr.am/my-apple-watch… 2 days ago
- In theory using a digital wallet should thwart this. But the issuers should also be looking for this. schneier.com/blog/archives/… 2 days ago
- Steep acquisition costs for Sapphire Reserve customers. Great consumer card, questionable value for chase. viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/12/06/jam… 2 days ago
- WN is far behind the rest of the industry in extracting revenue from travelers. This will have mixed effects. dallasnews.com/business/south… 3 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- The terrible numbers that Groupon doesn't want you to focus on
- Why Netflix's split won't help with its real problems
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Why Google's acquisition of Zagat matters
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Temporary housing site Airbnb is raising a $100 million round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion, according to TechCrunch. Airbnb is a great example of creating new markets through simplification. People have been selling rooms and temporary space through sites … Continue reading
Netflix just became the number one provider of subscription entertainment content in the United States, with 22.8 million subscribers. Comcast now comes in at number 2, with 22.76 million. And the trend lines indicate that Netflix will continue to grow. … Continue reading