I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I frequently write for VentureBeat. I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Interesting thought exercise in housing affordability, wages and automation. marinij.com/general-news/2… 22 minutes ago
- Fact-free policy making and misinformed consumers stifled SSTs. Let's make sure same doesn't happen to AVs. reason.com/archives/2016/… 30 minutes ago
- This is my favorite ATM in Vegas. And for the price of a Wynn ATM fee, you can get two cupcakes. https://t.co/qE1803dndW 5 hours ago
- I love how well segmented casinos are. Even ATMs by the same operator will be 99 cents at a low-end casino and 6.99 at high end one. 5 hours ago
- Can anyone top a $6.99 US ATM fee? https://t.co/2cAnDgvM7J 5 hours ago
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- If you’re going to own individual stocks, own these three
- Rakesh’s quick guide to investing for the lay person
- Thoughts on service startups
- My genius product/service list
- My genius list
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Technology's effects on our language
- Because manholes are round
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Temporary housing site Airbnb is raising a $100 million round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion, according to TechCrunch. Airbnb is a great example of creating new markets through simplification. People have been selling rooms and temporary space through sites … Continue reading
Netflix just became the number one provider of subscription entertainment content in the United States, with 22.8 million subscribers. Comcast now comes in at number 2, with 22.76 million. And the trend lines indicate that Netflix will continue to grow. … Continue reading