I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- https://t.co/LVzzFH6ftW 1 day ago
- Grass is always greener. @verizonfios tech support sucks worse than @Comcast. Unnavigable phone tree, clueless support staff. 1 day ago
- Anyone on the 10:45 red eye to Newark? 2 days ago
- Going to miss the @AmericanExpress centurion lounge at sfo. Newark needs one yesterday. 2 days ago
- Great view from my @HotelTonight room at Fairmont for one of my last nights in SF. Thanks, @samshank. https://t.co/hqw5Ch8gj8 4 days ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Hillary Clinton asks Yahoo! for answers
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- What's wrong with journalism today, part 1
- Why I'm joining Groupon
- Custom pictures come to credit cards
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Temporary housing site Airbnb is raising a $100 million round at a valuation exceeding $1 billion, according to TechCrunch. Airbnb is a great example of creating new markets through simplification. People have been selling rooms and temporary space through sites … Continue reading
Netflix just became the number one provider of subscription entertainment content in the United States, with 22.8 million subscribers. Comcast now comes in at number 2, with 22.76 million. And the trend lines indicate that Netflix will continue to grow. … Continue reading