I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- A parking ticket that costs $85 in SF costs $25 in Boston. (And $10 in Montpelier VT.) https://t.co/BDmjBoI7W1 2 hours ago
- When your journalists have to real-time fact check your paid contributors. cjr.org/covering_the_e… 3 hours ago
- RT @WebBarr: This tweetstorm by @tweettal on what Twitter really is…is 100% spot on. twitter.com/tweettal/statu… 6 hours ago
- At least 75% of time, live is a bug, not a feature. twitter.com/tweettal/statu… 6 hours ago
- Another billionaire, @richardbranson, shares his views on Trump. Met Sir Richard once. Couldn't have been nicer. virgin.com/richard-branso… 6 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Because manholes are round
- Could YouTube have come from a large company?
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The Washington Post’s technology columnist, Rob Pegoraro, announced yesterday that he is leaving his position. The proximate cause is management deciding that the sort of review and analysis of technology that I’ve been doing for most of those 17 years … Continue reading