I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- Yup. Primarily Google and Facebook. And mostly talent acquisitions. twitter.com/ericnewcomer/s… 42 minutes ago
- RT @EricNewcomer: Bill Gurley: "lots and lots of new money coming in...masses amount of money like I've never seen in my entire life" 43 minutes ago
- Proprietary bank programs (ThankYou, Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rewards) are much better values than airline progs viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/10/25/del… 2 hours ago
- Yet to be convinced about chatbots. Still remind me of IVRs. They need to be much better than that. wsj.com/articles/micha… 2 hours ago
- Amazing team. I worked with @emilmichael back at tellme. Total rockstar. businessinsider.com/uber-power-pla… 2 hours ago
- 17 professions that benefit from bad drivers
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Link baiters need to read this before they lose their shirts
- Five mistakes that product managers make
- Things Apple slammed before implementing them
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals – consumer FAQ
- Best practices for businesses considering Groupon, LivingSocial or Google Offers
- LivingSocial merchant agreement
- Groupon, LivingSocial and daily deals - merchant FAQ
- Shop Talk: A conversation with a Groupon merchant
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
- Answers from the Insurance Information Institute on Airbnb
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Today marks the launch of a groundbreaking new app called Color. The app, available for iPhone and Android, has users automatically share pictures with those around them. Take a picture and people in close proximity can see them. No logins, … Continue reading