I am the CEO of redesignmobile.
I I also talk about technology on Bloomberg TV and CNBC. I have also written for VentureBeat, TechCrunch and GigaOm.
I have special expertise in small business, social networking and mobile payments.
I am probably best known for my critique of Groupon and the daily deals space.
- I definitely trust Google Pay more than anything from a bank, especially a consortium of them.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Interesting move. So much you can do with connected cars. apple.news/Ags_pPZSsSpqbj… 8 hours ago
- Nice ad targeting from T-Mobile. (That’s an AT&T store underneath the billboard.) https://t.co/hEuUJGFH63 22 hours ago
- It looks like @WaffleHouse went to the @united school of crisis management instead of the @Starbucks one. apple.news/AjZ0kjNYJQSO70… 22 hours ago
- Solving a problem no one has. pymnts.com/news/payment-m… 1 day ago
- How technology chips away at jobs
- How to turn on the innovation light bulb
- Autonomous vehicles are going to change the world in more ways than you know
- Protected: Personal post
- So you’re thinking about joining a startup…
- Use your client’s product (and your own)
- How technology created Trump
- What is art in the digital age?
- My experience with the Thin Blue Line
- The largest American brewer is…
- Because manholes are round
- A sample Groupon merchant agreement
- 10 ways hulu is better than a DVR
- A look at Groupon's extremely lopsided merchant agreement
- Revised Groupon merchant agreement
- Yelp advertiser agreement
- e-Vic - Personalization that works
- Communicating amongst friends: how technology changes human relationships
- Bought a smart watch in the past 90 days on an AmEx or Discover? Don't want it? Get your money back
- Google Maps: extreme close up with Street View
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Today marks the launch of a groundbreaking new app called Color. The app, available for iPhone and Android, has users automatically share pictures with those around them. Take a picture and people in close proximity can see them. No logins, … Continue reading